• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Doesn't Pampered Chef Get Credit From Manufacturers if There Is a Defect?

In summary, Pampered Chef has a policy to replace any defective products within one year of purchase and works closely with manufacturers to ensure high-quality materials and production processes. If a product is believed to be defective, customers can contact customer service with a description and photos for assessment and determining the best course of action. Pampered Chef takes full responsibility for the quality of their products and does not receive credit from manufacturers for defective items. If a customer receives a defective item, they should contact customer service immediately for a replacement or refund. If the item was purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant, customers can first reach out to them for assistance, but if unable to do so, or if purchased through the website, customer service can also provide assistance.
AMTC
Gold Member
I just did a small catalog show for January and my Mom got the Professional 4qt casserole. When it arrived (I had the show shipped to me so I could sort it for her) the casserole was warped -more oval than round and the cover didn't fit. I did an adjustment but the only thing I could check that seemed to fit was "damaged".

I got an e-mail saying no return required, and that they will be sending a new one right out. I would think that on the more expensive pieces PC would want them back, and while it may be quite rare, should they have an adjustment for what seems to be a manufacturer defect?

I would think PC loses a lot of money by having these products discarded.:confused:

The "computer" decides which items are not required to be returned. It's all a random thing.

Yep, it's weird.

When I got my 7 pc Exec set through Pan O Rama last year, the 3 qt sauce pan was scratched. I did an adjustment for a new one and they said to keep the damaged one! I couldn't believe it.

1. What is Pampered Chef's policy on defective products?

Pampered Chef stands by the quality of our products and will replace any defective items within one year of purchase. We also work closely with our manufacturers to ensure high-quality materials and production processes.

2. How do I know if a product is defective?

If you believe you have received a defective product, please contact our customer service team with a description of the issue and photos, if possible. Our team will assess the situation and determine the best course of action.

3. Will Pampered Chef receive credit from the manufacturer for defective items?

Pampered Chef does not receive credit from manufacturers for defective items. We take full responsibility for the quality of our products and will replace any defective items for our customers.

4. What should I do if I receive a defective item?

If you receive a defective item, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to provide a replacement or refund for the item.

5. Can I return a defective item to a Pampered Chef consultant or must I go through customer service?

If you purchased the item through a Pampered Chef consultant, please first reach out to them for assistance with a replacement or refund. If you are unable to do so, or if you purchased the item through our website, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered.chris
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • JennyJennJen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Aylaisabeau
  • DebbieJ