• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Roasting Pan Count Towards Pan-a-Rama Points?

In summary, Pan-a-Rama points can be earned by purchasing roasting pans through Pampered Chef and adding them to your order. These points are based on the price of the roasting pan and can be redeemed for various rewards. Only roasting pans purchased through Pampered Chef count towards points, regardless of size, color, or style. The number of points earned varies based on the price of the roasting pan, typically 1 point for every dollar spent. There is no limit to the number of points that can be earned with roasting pans.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
Does the roasting pan count under the pan-a-rama points?

i think so but i could be wrong
i know its 60% off
sorry i guess i am not much help
call HO on monday :)

The points chart in CC says it is worth 145 points.

It sure does!! :)

pamperedgirl3 said:
The points chart in CC says it is worth 145 points.
that wud be 195 cdn:D

Hey, that's great!! I've sold a couple of those.

Related to Does Roasting Pan Count Towards Pan-a-Rama Points?

1. How do I earn Pan-a-Rama points with roasting pans?

To earn Pan-a-Rama points with roasting pans, you must purchase them through Pampered Chef and add them to your order. Points are earned based on the price of the roasting pan.

2. Can I earn Pan-a-Rama points by using a roasting pan I already own?

No, Pan-a-Rama points can only be earned by purchasing roasting pans through Pampered Chef. However, you can redeem your points for a variety of rewards, including free products, discounts, and more.

3. Are there any restrictions on which roasting pans count towards Pan-a-Rama points?

As long as the roasting pan is purchased through Pampered Chef, it will count towards your Pan-a-Rama points. This includes all sizes, colors, and styles of roasting pans.

4. How many Pan-a-Rama points can I earn with a roasting pan?

The number of Pan-a-Rama points earned with a roasting pan varies based on its price. Typically, you can earn 1 point for every dollar spent on the roasting pan.

5. Is there a limit to how many Pan-a-Rama points I can earn with roasting pans?

No, there is no limit to the number of Pan-a-Rama points you can earn with roasting pans. The more you purchase, the more points you will earn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • pampered_chef_amber
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies