• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does P3 Work with Vista? Laptop Upgrade

In summary, P3 is compatible with the Vista operating system and can be upgraded on a laptop as long as it meets the minimum system requirements, which include a 1GHz or faster processor, at least 512MB of RAM, and 500MB of free hard drive space. It is also recommended to have a high-speed internet connection for optimal performance. P3 is designed to run smoothly on most computers and will not slow down a Vista laptop as long as it meets the minimum system requirements. Additionally, P3 does not require a large amount of storage space and can be used on a Vista laptop with limited storage.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
Does P3 work with Vista? Hubby got me a new laptop and it came with vista :)

YES, it does. Brandon with HO Technical Support was very helpful in walking me through the set up and some of the features. Just sent my first show last week. I was a little slow at it, but eventually I will be able to do it in my sleep just like with PP.

It doesn't work with the 64-bit version of Vista. There have been several threads about this already. If you have the 32-bit version of Vista, you should be OK, though.

Related to Does P3 Work with Vista? Laptop Upgrade

1. Does P3 Work with Vista?

Yes, P3 is compatible with Vista operating system.

2. Can I upgrade my laptop to use P3?

Yes, as long as your laptop meets the minimum system requirements for P3, you can upgrade and use it with your laptop.

3. What are the minimum system requirements for P3?

The minimum system requirements for P3 are a 1GHz or faster processor, at least 512MB of RAM, and 500MB of free hard drive space. It is also recommended to have a high-speed internet connection for optimal performance.

4. Will P3 slow down my Vista laptop?

No, P3 is designed to run smoothly on most computers and will not slow down your Vista laptop as long as it meets the minimum system requirements.

5. Can I use P3 on a Vista laptop with limited storage space?

Yes, P3 does not require a large amount of storage space and can be used on a Vista laptop with limited storage as long as it meets the minimum system requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• grainsmommy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kristenlee
Replies
Views
pampermeplease
Replies
Views
3RingChef