• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Know Where I Could Find Balloons W/ Something That Could

In summary, there are a variety of places where you can find balloons with special designs for a party. Party supply stores, online retailers, and craft stores are all good options to consider. If you want balloons with unique messages or phrases, check with party supply stores and online retailers that offer customizable options. For specific themed events, it is best to look for balloons at stores or online retailers that specialize in that theme. Companies can also find custom printed balloons with their logo at promotional product stores or by working with local balloon decorators. For outdoor events, durable and weather-resistant balloons can be found at party supply stores, outdoor event retailers, and stores that sell camping or outdoor equipment. Latex or Mylar balloons are also known for their durability.
Kandio
Does anyone know where I could find balloons w/ something that could be Pampered Chef related on them? I want them for a fair booth. Thanks

Kandi

Get the PC logo stickers from Merrill or Nancy's and put them on plain balloons... ?

Nancy's used to have balloons with our logo on them. I'm not sure if she's sold out yet or not, but it's worth a look!

ginamkiely said:
Get the PC logo stickers from Merrill or Nancy's and put them on plain balloons... ?

Thats a GREAT idea, cuz I have a TON of stickers from Nancy....:cool:

pamperedgirl3 said:
Nancy's used to have balloons with our logo on them. I'm not sure if she's sold out yet or not, but it's worth a look!
I think she's out. I ordered some stuff from her a couple weeks ago, and I don't remember seeing the ballooons on there anymore.

Just checked - no balloons. But she does have the base and sticks so you can reuse balloons.

Thank you! I hadn't thought of just putting PC stickers on regular balloons - that is a great idea!

see... i'm good for something!!

Related to Does Anyone Know Where I Could Find Balloons W/ Something That Could

1. Where can I find balloons with special designs for a party?

You can find a variety of balloons with different designs at party supply stores, online party retailers, and craft stores. Some grocery stores and dollar stores may also carry them.

2. Are there any specific stores that sell balloons with unique messages or phrases?

Yes, many party supply stores and online retailers offer customizable balloons with personalized messages or phrases. You can also check with local balloon artists or decorators for custom options.

3. I need balloons with a specific theme for my event. Where should I look?

If you have a specific theme in mind, it's best to search for balloons at party supply stores or online retailers that specialize in that theme. For example, if you're hosting a Disney-themed party, look for balloons at a Disney store or online retailer.

4. Can I find balloons with my company's logo on them?

Yes, you can find custom printed balloons with your company's logo at many promotional product stores or online retailers. You can also check with local balloon decorators for custom options.

5. Where can I find high-quality, durable balloons for outdoor events?

You can find durable, weather-resistant balloons at party supply stores or online retailers that specialize in outdoor events. They may also be available at stores that sell camping or outdoor equipment. You can also look for latex or Mylar balloons, which are known for their durability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missymssy
  • jsanderson0508