• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Know What Waves Are When for National Conf in 2009?? I

In summary, the National Conference in 2009 is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for consultants and leaders to gather, network, and learn about new products and business strategies. It will be held on July 15-17 at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland. The "waves" mentioned refer to the different times and schedules for attending the conference. Registration can be done through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a consultant, and there is a dress code for different events at the conference.
pamela
does anyone know what waves are when for National Conf in 2009?? I want to book super early to get the best airfare & hotel prices!

From past years they haven't said till at least after Leadership. I'm thinking Feb/March is when they'll tell us.

Exec Seminar was just a couple weeks ago so they're probably starting to put the list together now.

OK~I'll try to be more patient!

My director emailed me after the Exec. Seminar---Robin Shilling is my Nat. Exec. & we are Session 1 July 9-11....not sure if that helps any of you.

annew said:
My director emailed me after the Exec. Seminar---Robin Shilling is my Nat. Exec. & we are Session 1 July 9-11....not sure if that helps any of you.

I would be careful. The waves are tenative at this point. I know in the past some waves have changed after Exec. Seminar.

1. What is the purpose of the National Conference in 2009?

The National Conference in 2009 is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for consultants and leaders to gather, network, and learn about new products and business strategies.

2. When and where will the National Conference in 2009 be held?

The National Conference in 2009 will be held on July 15-17 at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland.

3. What are the "waves" mentioned for the National Conference in 2009?

The waves refer to the different times and schedules for attending the National Conference in 2009. Each wave has a specific check-in time and agenda for sessions and events.

4. How do I register for the National Conference in 2009?

You can register for the National Conference in 2009 through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant. Registration typically opens in April and closes in June.

5. Is there a dress code for the National Conference in 2009?

Yes, there is a dress code for the National Conference in 2009. The recommended attire is business casual for general sessions and workshops, and business professional for recognition events and banquets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • heather223
  • General Chat
3 4 5 6 7
Replies
Views
raebates