• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Know the Point Values for the Trips? I Am so Excited

In summary, the point values for Pampered Chef trips range from 5,000 to 15,000 and can be earned through sales, recruiting, and leadership activities. These points can only be redeemed for specific trips and have an expiration date, which varies depending on the trip. Points from multiple active consultants can be combined to redeem for a trip.
cookn' katie
Does anyone know the point values for the trips? I am so excited about the trips. I want to make up a tracking sheet. Katie

Ann said she would put the point stuff on here when she got back home. She said they went up some, but didn't give specifics...

Hi Katie,I'm a big fan of tracking sheets for trips too! It's always helpful to have a visual representation of your progress. As for the point values for trips, it really depends on the specific trip and the program you are using. Some programs may have different point values for different destinations or activities within the trip. My suggestion would be to check with the program or organization you are using for more specific information. They should have a breakdown of point values for each trip. Happy tracking!

Related to Does Anyone Know the Point Values for the Trips? I Am so Excited

1. What are the point values for the trips offered by Pampered Chef?

The point values for the trips vary depending on the destination and duration of the trip. However, typically they range from 5,000 to 15,000 points.

2. How do I earn points for the Pampered Chef trips?

Points can be earned through a variety of ways such as sales, recruiting, and leadership activities. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more specific details on how you can earn points.

3. Can I redeem my points for any trip of my choice?

No, the trips offered by Pampered Chef have specific point values and can only be redeemed for those particular trips.

4. Do my points expire?

Yes, points expire after a certain period of time and may vary depending on the trip. It is important to check the expiration date for each trip to ensure you can redeem your points before they expire.

5. Can I use points from multiple consultants to redeem for a trip?

Yes, as long as the points are from active consultants and have been earned within the same earning period, they can be combined to redeem for a trip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
hmolah
  • cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views
mountainmama74