• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have the Double Chocolate Profiteroles Recipe?

In summary, the white chocolate mousse will be included in the hostess binder for the show in September, and the profiteroles will be baked on the show.
kat29
It's in the New Cooking for Two & More Cookbook. I won't have my stuff till Wednesday and I would like to include this recipe as a choice for my host for her Show in September. I need to get her this hostess binder now since she lives a hour away I have to mail it to her. And I wanted to include a couple of the new recipes too so she can choose from those. TIA

kat29 said:
It's in the New Cooking for Two & More Cookbook. I won't have my stuff till Wednesday and I would like to include this recipe as a choice for my host for her Show in September. I need to get her this hostess binder now since she lives a hour away I have to mail it to her. And I wanted to include a couple of the new recipes too so she can choose from those. TIA

prep time:30 minutes
total time: About 4 hours

White Chocolate Mousse
1cup heavy whipping cream,divided
4ounces white chocolate, finely chopped

Profiteroles
1/2cup plus 2 tablespoons flour
2tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
3/4 cup water
3tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
3eggs,lightly beaten
Fresh blackberries,raspberries or sour cherries in syrup,drained (optional)
powdered sugar

1. For white chocolate mousse, place 1/2 cup of the cream in Small Micro Cooker. Microwave on high 45 seconds. Pour hot cream over chocolate in small Batter Bowl; stir until chocolate is melted & smooth. Stir in remaining 1/2 cup cream. Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours or until mixture is well chilled. Whisk chilled mousse with Stainless Double Balloon Whisk until soft peaks form.

2. Meanwhile, for profiteroles, preheat oven to 375. Combine flour & cocoa powder in small bowl; set aside. Bring water,butter,granulated sugar & salt to a simmer over medium heat in (2 quart) Saucepan. Add flour mixture all at once & stir vigorously until mixture leaves sides of pan & forms into a ball. Remove from heat; place dough in Classic Batter Bowl. Add eggs; whisk until smooth & very thick.

3. Lightly spray Deluxe Mini Muffin Pan with vegetable oil. Attach open star tip to Easy Accent Decorator; fill with dough. Pipe equal sized rosettes of dough into wells of pan. Bake 28-30 minutes or until dough is puffed & tops are slightly cracked. Remove from oven & make a small cut in side of each puff to release steam. Remove from pan to cooling rack; cool completely. Cut off tops of puffs. If desired, place one berry into bottom of each puff. Fill each puff with mousse using Small scoop; replace tops. Sprinkle lightly with powered sugar; serve immediately.

Thank you Ginger!!! :) I figured the host like the Profiteroles she would love these.

Last edited:
could someone give me the pronounciation for this word? Thank you so much!

ProfiterolesHow I was taught was:

Pro Fit er ul Puffs

HTH,

Lisa

Lisa/ChefBear said:
How I was taught was:

Pro Fit er ul Puffs

HTH,

Lisa

Has anyone tried the chocolate ones yet? Everyone loved the regular ones I made and wondered how the chocolate with mousse are??

Related to Does Anyone Have the Double Chocolate Profiteroles Recipe?

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Double Chocolate Profiteroles?

The ingredients you will need are all-purpose flour, water, unsalted butter, salt, eggs, heavy cream, semisweet chocolate chips, and powdered sugar.

2. How long does it take to make the Double Chocolate Profiteroles?

The total time for this recipe is about 1 hour and 30 minutes, with 1 hour for prep and 30 minutes for baking.

3. Can I make the Double Chocolate Profiteroles ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the profiteroles ahead of time and store them in an airtight container for up to 2 days. However, it is recommended to fill them with the chocolate cream just before serving for the best texture.

4. Can I use a different type of chocolate for the filling?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you prefer for the filling. Milk chocolate or dark chocolate would also work well in this recipe.

5. Can I freeze the Double Chocolate Profiteroles?

Yes, you can freeze the profiteroles before filling them with the chocolate cream. Once they are filled, they can also be frozen for up to 1 month. Just thaw them in the refrigerator before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • Pampered Angel