• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have a Sneak Preview Invite?

In summary, Leah plans to feature the retiring and the new products. She has a creative list of 100 guest ideas for when she features them.
pckimboyers
Does anyone have a sneak preview invite or suggestions on how to do one?

I just sent out a letter- I found it here, and made adjustments to it. It is attached. Also attched is an invitation that was on here. I hope they help.

Attachments

• sneak preview doc.doc
    32 KB · Views: 448
  • SneakPre Invite.doc
    24 KB · Views: 423
Thank you! These are great! :)

mrssyvo said:
I just sent out a letter- I found it here, and made adjustments to it. It is attached. Also attched is an invitation that was on here. I hope they help.

Thank you for posting that.:D I was just about to start making a sneak peek invite. I just decided I would come on here first and check the board for new posts. LOL Thanks again

Here is mine- it is a lot of text, but I mailed them out so they don't really need to catch the eye!

Attachments

• Sneak Peek info.doc
    48 KB · Views: 434
gilliandanielle said:
Here is mine- it is a lot of text, but I mailed them out so they don't really need to catch the eye!

LOVE it! Thanks for sharing! So you plan to feature the retiring and the new?

Awsome flyers........ thanks!!!

its_me_susan said:
LOVE it! Thanks for sharing! So you plan to feature the retiring and the new?

I really need bookings for Sept and on, so I am just teasing guests with new products telling them the only way to get them first is to host a show! I think that I will be able to get a good amount of sales just from the retiring products. I am trying to focus on getting my contacts to bring a friend so that I can get some new people into my business. I have totally worn out my list of 100!!

gilliandanielle said:
I really need bookings for Sept and on, so I am just teasing guests with new products telling them the only way to get them first is to host a show! I think that I will be able to get a good amount of sales just from the retiring products. I am trying to focus on getting my contacts to bring a friend so that I can get some new people into my business. I have totally worn out my list of 100!!

Have you added new people to your list of 100??? As I talk to one person that is on my list of 100 I add one more to that list... and it is a contiunes roation on my list!!!

That is a great idea Leah! I never got my list of 100 completely filled so I should do that again. Do you just add new people that you have met?

gilliandanielle said:
That is a great idea Leah! I never got my list of 100 completely filled so I should do that again. Do you just add new people that you have met?

What I do is add guest to it from each party... I got a really creative list going, Iwill type my ideas and post them for you.........I got alot of great idea's when it comes to my list of 100 from confernce!!!

mommyhugz1978 said:
What I do is add guest to it from each party... I got a really creative list going, Iwill type my ideas and post them for you.........I got alot of great idea's when it comes to my list of 100 from confernce!!!

Leah,

I would love to see what you do with your list as well. It sounds like you have a good thing going.

AlowayFamily said:
Leah,

I would love to see what you do with your list as well. It sounds like you have a good thing going.

I have to type it up but yeah I can send it to you......

Leah

Related to Does Anyone Have a Sneak Preview Invite?

1. How can I get a sneak preview invite for Pampered Chef's new products?

To receive a sneak preview invite, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or host a party with them. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on new product releases and promotions.

2. Do I have to be a consultant to get a sneak preview invite?

No, anyone can receive a sneak preview invite for our new products. You can contact your local consultant or sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated.

3. Can I bring a friend to the sneak preview event?

Yes, you can bring a friend to the sneak preview event as long as they are also interested in learning about our new products. Please make sure to inform your consultant or host of the number of guests you will be bringing.

4. Is there a fee to attend the sneak preview event?

No, there is no fee to attend the sneak preview event. It is a fun, free opportunity for you to see and learn about our new products before they are officially released.

5. Will I be able to purchase products at the sneak preview event?

Yes, you will have the opportunity to purchase new products at the sneak preview event. However, please note that these products may not be available for immediate delivery and may need to be ordered through your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
Admin Greg