• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have a Recipe for Spiced Apple Cake Made in the Microwave?

In summary, the host talked about a show she did where the consultant made a spiced applecake in the mico (with real apples pieces). She no longer has the recipe and the host is wondering if anyone has ever heard of this and may have the recipe or something similiar.
KellyRedHead
Hi there!

I had a show tonight and the host was talking about one of her 1st shows where the consultant made a spiced applecake in the mico (with real apples pieces) She no longer has the recipe and I wondered if anyone has ever heard of this and may have the recipe or something similiar I could pass along. She also said it was in the micro for like 20 mins?

Thanks-
Kelly V.

I know the microwave cakes you can make in the micro in the fluted pan has a version where you use a can of pie filling. I've never made one like that, but I want to say maybe it's just the box of cake mix, an egg and the pie filling. Maybe someone on here has made that version.:confused:

Do you have fluted pan? You could always experiment.:D

I will have to ask the host about the pan the consultant used.

She did say the consultant made it with fresh apples because she demoed the APCS.

When I talk with her to close out her show I will get some more info if she has it.

Thanks-
Kelly

Guess what?? JUST made this cake today---the quickie version, not with fresh apples. I used the stoneware fluted pan (the only other PC products that we've used to make cakes in is the Rice Cooker Plus or Simple Additions Mugs) and used spice cake mix, a can of applie pie filling and 3 eggs. That was it! It turned out great. I also drizzled some caramel over the top and it was GOOD!

I highly suggest these microwave cakes. There are so many variations and it's EASY!! 13 minutes in the microwave (at least mine) and it's awesome. A very easy take-along recipe to a show. The stoneware fluted pan is awesome! Well worth the $$, plus we can get them for 40% off in April.:D

Hi Kelly,I'm so glad to hear that you had a successful show tonight! I haven't personally made a spiced apple cake in the microwave before, but I do have a delicious recipe for an apple cinnamon cake that can be made in our Stoneware Fluted Pan in just 20 minutes. Would you like me to send it to you? Alternatively, I can also share a recipe for a spiced apple cake that can be made in the oven, if you prefer. Just let me know and I'll be happy to help!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

Related to Does Anyone Have a Recipe for Spiced Apple Cake Made in the Microwave?

1. How do I make the Spiced Apple Cake in the microwave?

To make the Spiced Apple Cake in the microwave, you will need our Spiced Apple Cake Mix, eggs, milk, oil, and an apple. Mix the cake mix with the eggs, milk, and oil according to the package instructions. Then, fold in the diced apple. Pour the batter into a microwave-safe dish and microwave on high for 6-7 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.

2. Can I use fresh apples instead of canned apples in the Spiced Apple Cake?

Yes, you can use fresh apples in the Spiced Apple Cake. Simply peel and dice the apples into small pieces and fold them into the cake batter before microwaving.

3. How long does the Spiced Apple Cake in the microwave stay fresh?

The Spiced Apple Cake in the microwave will stay fresh for up to 3 days if stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.

4. Can I make the Spiced Apple Cake in the microwave ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Spiced Apple Cake in the microwave ahead of time. Bake the cake as directed and let it cool completely. Then, store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. To serve, you can reheat individual slices in the microwave for a quick and delicious treat.

5. Can I add nuts to the Spiced Apple Cake in the microwave?

Yes, you can add chopped nuts, such as walnuts or pecans, to the Spiced Apple Cake in the microwave for added texture and flavor. Simply fold them into the batter before microwaving. You can also sprinkle a handful of nuts on top of the cake before microwaving for a crunchy topping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebinCincy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • bridgetbakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
bridgetbakes
Replies