• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Get the Times-Beacon Newspaper in Southern New Jersey?

In summary, a "Southern New Jersey Cheffer" is a term used to describe a Pampered Chef consultant in the Southern New Jersey region who is passionate about cooking and using high-quality kitchen tools. To find a consultant near you, you can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on the Pampered Chef website or attend a party or event in your area. While selling products is a large part of what they do, Southern New Jersey Cheffers also offer cooking classes and advice, aiming to create a fun and engaging experience for their clients. Anyone can become a consultant, regardless of their cooking experience or gender, as Pampered Chef values diversity and inclusivity.
SusanBP0129
Does anyone get the Times-Beacon Newspaper?

im in central jersey, never heard of it. have you tried looking online?

Yup. No luck. And I am impatient. LOL LOL

http://www.ocobserver.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?Category=BEACONthat one?

That's the one! But the article I'm looking for isn't online yet.
(My picture is on the front of the Lifestyle section today. For my fundraiser from Sunday)

Ah, ok. I will ask my friends down there if they get it in hard copy.

Related to Does Anyone Get the Times-Beacon Newspaper in Southern New Jersey?

1. What is a "Southern New Jersey Cheffer?"

A "Southern New Jersey Cheffer" is a term used to describe a Pampered Chef consultant who lives and works in the Southern New Jersey region. They are part of a larger community of consultants who share a passion for cooking, entertaining, and using high-quality kitchen tools and products.

2. How can I find a Southern New Jersey Cheffer near me?

To find a Southern New Jersey Cheffer near you, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and use the "Find a Consultant" feature. Simply enter your zip code or city and state, and a list of consultants in your area will be displayed. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party or event in your area to meet and connect with local consultants.

3. Are Southern New Jersey Cheffers only focused on selling Pampered Chef products?

While selling Pampered Chef products is a large part of what Southern New Jersey Cheffers do, it is not their only focus. Many consultants also offer cooking classes, host parties and events, and provide cooking and entertaining tips and advice to their customers. They strive to create a fun and engaging experience for their clients, rather than just selling products.

4. Can I become a Southern New Jersey Cheffer even if I have no cooking experience?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef welcomes consultants from all backgrounds and with varying levels of cooking experience. The company provides training and support to help new consultants learn about the products and how to effectively run their business. Plus, being a Southern New Jersey Cheffer is more about sharing a love for cooking and entertaining, rather than being a professional chef.

5. Are Southern New Jersey Cheffers only for women?

No, Southern New Jersey Cheffers are not only for women. Pampered Chef welcomes and encourages people of all genders to become consultants. The company values diversity and inclusivity and believes that anyone with a passion for cooking and entertaining can be successful as a consultant. So, whether you are a man, woman, or non-binary individual, you can join the Southern New Jersey Cheffer community and share your love for cooking with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nene960
  • mickyblank
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • lisasfuncooking
  • General Chat
Replies