• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Else Have This Problem?

In summary, the author is getting kind of bummed with the lack of responses they're getting from their customers. They tried to qualify through email and sent out emails to potential customers, but nothing happened. They hosted a catalog show and still didn't receive any responses. They are trying to get their CC calls done and move forward, but it's hard. However, their friend who sells Tastefully Simple is doing well and their products are cheaper.
Humble Beginnings
I'm getting kinda bummed with the no responses I'm getting from my customers. When I was trying to qualify I sent out an email saying I needed help to get to my goal and nothing. I sent out emails to potential host and call them, nothing. I send out my newsletter, nothing. I did Black Friday and still nothing. I just sent out an email saying I'm hosting my own catalog show for the Holiday Shopping and again NOTHING. I either get OPT outs or no response at ALL. I do not have a huge database roughly about 165 but still nothing. I'm working on getting my CC calls done and moving forward but it's hard.

I have a friend who sells Tastefully Simple that pretty much mimics what I do and she seems to have all the luck. She has sold 3x the amount I have in 6 months and she idid it in 3 months and her products are so much cheaper.

I guess I'm just looking to see if others have had this problem and what you did to change it.

I rarely get responses to my emails either (my email list is a bit over 300 I think). I remember seeing someone say a while ago in a discussion that she had gotten several orders and two bookings from her newsletter, but she also had been in the business for years, and has a database of 2000+ emails. It's all a numbers game.

However, I have to say, if someone sends me an email newsletter, I usually ignore it too. Email is very easy to ignore, that's why those CCCs are what you need to focus on. If you feel like you're not getting the response you want out of your CCCs, ask to practice with your D or a fellow consultant. Maybe it's in the way you word things.

Don't stop sending your newsletter though, you want to keep your name in front of your customers, so that they consider you THEIR PC consultant. That way, when they do need something, they will get in touch with you.

It won't help with immediate bookings, but look for booths and fairs in Jan and Feb. This will help to keep your customer list fresh.

You need to CALL people, not email them.

I sent an incentive for December to get 40% off ONE item with a $40 purchase, JUST to get the ball rolling and ZILTCH! So, there ya go...

TS is very popular around here too.

I have over 300 contacts on my email list & only about 25% open the newsletter. Continue to send it but the best way to get the bookings is get on the phone.

1. Does anyone else have trouble cleaning the stoneware baking pans?

Cleaning stoneware baking pans can be a challenge, but many people have found success by soaking the pan in hot water and using a nylon scrub brush. Alternatively, you can also use a baking soda paste to gently scrub away any stuck-on food.

2. Is it normal for the non-stick coating on my cookware to wear off?

Over time, the non-stick coating on cookware may wear off due to regular use and cleaning. This is normal and does not affect the functionality of the cookware. To prolong the life of your non-stick coating, avoid using metal utensils and abrasive cleaners.

3. How do I prevent my knives from dulling so quickly?

To prevent your knives from dulling quickly, it's important to use a cutting board made of wood or plastic rather than a hard surface like glass or stone. Additionally, be sure to hand wash your knives and avoid putting them in the dishwasher, as the harsh detergents and high heat can damage the blades.

4. Why is my food burning in my stoneware baking dish?

Stoneware baking dishes tend to retain heat very well, so it's important to adjust your cooking time and temperature accordingly. You may need to lower the oven temperature or reduce the cooking time to prevent your food from burning.

5. How do I properly season my cast iron cookware?

To season your cast iron cookware, start by washing it with warm, soapy water and drying it thoroughly. Then, apply a thin layer of vegetable oil or melted shortening to the entire surface of the cookware, including the handles. Place the cookware upside down on the top rack of your oven and bake at 350 degrees for one hour. Let cool before using.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
patty42240
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies