• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Take the Online Courses?

In summary, the author took all of the certificates offered and found them helpful for personal growth. She also prints out certificates and brings them to cluster meetings to pick out a prize from a director.

Do you take the Online Courses?

• Yes!

Votes: 47 94.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • What online courses - we have those?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I see no point in them at all

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jrstephens
I have never taken any but started doing some yesterday.

What do you do with your certificates?

I've taken them all. I have never printed off the certificates though.

I only printed my first 6 because if we completed all of them in our first 30 days we got a gift from my director. Other than that, I have not printed any of the certificates.

i have taken them all but never done anything with the certificates. As a director, I have done bonuses for those who take them and they have to bring their certificates to me to receive their prize.

I want to, and have taken some, but I have dial up at home, so it takes way too long to go through one. When I do get high-speed, though, I will be taking them ALL. I think they're great! :)

I have taken them and find them very helpful -

We print out the certificates and bring them to cluster - we then get to pick out of a prize basket from our director - its usually little things like stickers, luggage tag, notepads etc.

I think they are a great orientation or refresher. I took all of them so I could earn incentives from my director.

I did all of them for 2 reasons.

1. So I would know what my new consultants were learning and because I didn't think I should have them do something I hadn't done and didn't know anything about.

2. Because I wanted the ribbon at National Conference!:blushing:

ChefBeckyD said:
I did all of them

2. Because I wanted the ribbon at National Conference!:blushing:

Me too. :blushing:

Well dang, no conference for me so no ribbon now that I am taking them! My Director has never mentioned giving anything for them either.

Guess I will just do it for my own little self. and Go buy myself a prize!:D

I take them. Even those with stuff I know are important. They help me to brush up.I printed out the first several certificates. Now I simply don't print them.

I have taken them all....BUT I take the test first. If I ace it then I don't do the course but if I don't ace the test then I go through the whole thing. My theory is if I already know the information then sitting through the entire session is pointless....every minute of my day is precious time!

I think they are wonderful. Great info; & like Becky I wanted another ribbon at conference!
I need to take more of the product ones to brush up a little bit.

I took them all and the product ones. I figured if I didn't bother why would anyone new?
I am the President & CEO of my business so personal growth and training benefit that.
I do a prize for online trainings, tele-classes and other newbie milestones.
***I DO have some girls with dial up or crappy computers and I allow them, with notice, to come 1/2 hour early to the meeting and do it on mine. I also let them sign into their account and show me they did the course rather than waste the ink printing it. HTH

Yeah, directors can see who has taken which course, even if they did it on their own home PC.
- no need to waste ink printing the certificates!

I saved my certs to my PC folder on my computer... once my director wanted me to print and mail them to her, so I just sent them via email as attachments and she was fine with it. since they come up as PDF's I just save them as Course 1, course 2 and so forth...

I recently retook some of the classes and was a little surprised by how much I got out of them. :blushing: They address the true basics of this business and are a great reminder to stay focused on the basics for a successful business (I know I'm not the only one who makes things more complicated than they need to be).:angel:

Related to Do You Take the Online Courses?

1. How do I access the online courses?

To access the online courses, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Training" tab. From there, you will see a list of all the available courses and can choose which one you would like to take.

2. Are the online courses free?

Yes, all of our online courses are completely free for Pampered Chef consultants. You can take as many courses as you'd like at no cost to you.

3. How long do the online courses take to complete?

The length of each course varies, but on average, most courses can be completed in about 30 minutes. However, you can pause and resume the courses at any time, so you can take them at your own pace.

4. Can I take the online courses on my mobile device?

Yes, our online courses are compatible with most mobile devices. Simply log in to your Pampered Chef account on your phone or tablet and access the courses through the "My Training" tab.

5. Will I receive credit for completing the online courses?

Yes, once you have completed a course, it will be marked as complete in your training records. This will count towards your overall training requirements for your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tina Berger
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tina Berger
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chefjeanine