• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Send Christmas Card to Your Past Hosts?

In summary, Rae recommends sending a postcard to all of her past hosts and those who have spent $100 or more with her.
jrstephens
Do you send them to valued guests? How do you determine if they are valued?

Last year I just did host for the year and will probably do the same this year. I am in the process of designing it on walmart.com.

I am wondering what the rest of you do?

I have in the past. I created a card with a whisk graphic that said, "I whisk you a Pampered Christmas."This year I sent Thanksgiving postcards, letting them know that I was thankful for their part in making my business successful in 2007.

I thought about sending a card to all my hosts this year... of course, I've only had 13 so far! lol

I think I have about 23. Several of mine host more than one show through out the year.

Here's the card I have designed. I wish I had room or a way to put on the picture that it is us at The Lady & Sons in Savannah, GA.

Attachments

• PC Card.jpg
    PC Card.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 417
I am planning to send a Christmas card to all my hosts. I want them to remember me and to know I remember them. Many of them are family and friends, anyway. I usually don't send Christmas cards, but I will to hosts this year.

raebates said:
I have in the past. I created a card with a whisk graphic that said, "I whisk you a Pampered Christmas."

This year I sent Thanksgiving postcards, letting them know that I was thankful for their part in making my business successful in 2007.
That's so cute Rae! I want to borrow that greeting, if I may!?!

I have sent my past hosts those biz calanders every year but want to cut expenses so maybe just a post card!?

I just ordered some of the cute postcards from Merrill last week, & got them yesterday already....I couldn't believe how fast I got them! I ordered 140; for all my past hssts & best customers. Cheaper than cards. I didn't really have the calendars in my budget right now, but was thinking of doing a host appreciation the first of the year & giving them a calendar then.

I sent handwrote thank you notes right before Thanksgiving. It included a magnet business card (really cheap magnets at Office Max with our discount) and a invitation to the open house I had this weekend. I also had a extra 10% off coupon for the open house. I think next year I may try to do more of an appreciation thing. I'll have to see what goes on next year.

I thought about doing it the other day but thought I may be to late. I definitely will plan on doing it earlier next year and send to this years hosts.

I did, and included a business card with label on the back for Free shipping on next order, expires January 31, 2008 (double points!!). Heck, I 'll eat the shipping for that!

heat123 said:
That's so cute Rae! I want to borrow that greeting, if I may!?!

I have sent my past hosts those biz calanders every year but want to cut expenses so maybe just a post card!?

Borrow away! I had lots of favorable response with it.

I doSend to all who have hosted wtih me during the past year, and to those who have spend $100 or more with me during the year.

Related to Do You Send Christmas Card to Your Past Hosts?

1. Do I have to send Christmas cards to all of my past hosts?

While it is a nice gesture to send Christmas cards to your past hosts, it is not required. Some hosts may appreciate the gesture, while others may not celebrate Christmas or may not celebrate holidays at all. Use your best judgment and consider your relationship with each host before deciding to send a card.

2. Can I include a promotional offer in the Christmas cards?

We do not recommend including any promotional offers or sales in your Christmas cards to past hosts. This can come across as pushy or sales-y and may not be well received. Instead, use the opportunity to express your gratitude and well wishes for the holiday season.

3. Is it appropriate to send a Christmas card to hosts I haven't worked with in a while?

Yes, it is perfectly appropriate to send a Christmas card to past hosts you haven't worked with in a while. It is a great way to reconnect and show your appreciation for their previous support. Just be sure to include a brief note explaining why you are sending the card after not working together for some time.

4. Should I handwrite the Christmas cards or use a pre-printed message?

We recommend taking the time to handwrite a personal message in each Christmas card. This shows your hosts that you put thought and effort into the card and makes it more meaningful. However, if you have a large number of past hosts, you can opt for a pre-printed message as long as you add a personal touch, such as signing your name or including a short handwritten note.

5. When is the best time to send out Christmas cards to past hosts?

The best time to send out Christmas cards to your past hosts is usually in early to mid-December. This allows them to receive the card before the holiday rush and gives them time to respond if they choose to do so. If you are sending cards to hosts who live far away, consider sending them out a few weeks earlier to ensure they arrive on time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • gailz2