• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Know What This Recipe Is?

In summary, "Do You Know What This Recipe Is?" is a versatile recipe that can be customized to fit a variety of tastes and dietary restrictions. It typically includes a protein, vegetables, and a flavorful sauce. The total cook time varies, but on average it takes about 30 minutes to prepare and cook. Substitutions can be made to fit personal preferences. It can be a healthy option by using lean proteins, fresh vegetables, and a healthy sauce. It can also be prepared in advance and stored for convenience.
lovenpc
One of my consultants sent me the below email and I have no idea what the recipe is. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated

A host has sent me this email I was wondering if you could help with the recipe???
"I had been to a party a few years ago and they prepared and served a hot
chicken dip ?? It had cream cheese, garlic, chicken, maybe bacon and
chopped tomates, and other ingredients Served with Tostitos or wrap
crisps to dip with -- do you have that recipe....it was really yummy!!"

Thanks Danielle

Could it be the Create-a-Party Dip: Fiesta Chicken Dip from Stoneware inspirations?
Dip Base:
1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese, softened
1 garlic clove, pressed

Cheese:
1 c (4oz) shredded Mexican cheese blend

Sauce:
3/4 c medium thinck and chunky salsa

Toppings:
1 c chopped cooked chicken
1/4 c slicked pitted ripe olives

Garnish:
2 T snipped fresh cilantro

Chips: Lime Tortilla Chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In small batter bowl, combine Dip BaSe ingredients. Add Cheese; mix until well blended. Spread on bottom of Mini-Baker.

Spoon Sauce over Cheese. Sprinkle evenly with Toppings.

Bake 22-25 minutes or until dip is heated through and outside edge is bubbly. Sprinkle with Garnish before serving, if desired. Serve warm with Chips.

Wow, that sounds great!

1. What type of recipe is "Do You Know What This Recipe Is?"

"Do You Know What This Recipe Is?" is a versatile recipe that can be customized to fit a variety of tastes and dietary restrictions. It typically includes a protein, vegetables, and a flavorful sauce.

2. How long does it take to make "Do You Know What This Recipe Is?"

The total cook time for "Do You Know What This Recipe Is?" varies depending on the specific ingredients used and cooking method, but on average it takes about 30 minutes to prepare and cook.

3. Can I make substitutions in "Do You Know What This Recipe Is?"

Yes, "Do You Know What This Recipe Is?" is very versatile and can be customized to fit your preferences. You can easily substitute different proteins, vegetables, and sauces to create a unique dish.

4. Is "Do You Know What This Recipe Is?" a healthy option?

Yes, "Do You Know What This Recipe Is?" can be a healthy option depending on the ingredients used. By using lean proteins, fresh vegetables, and a healthy sauce, you can create a nutritious and balanced meal.

5. Can I prepare "Do You Know What This Recipe Is?" in advance?

Yes, "Do You Know What This Recipe Is?" can be prepared in advance and stored in the fridge or freezer. This makes it a convenient option for meal prepping or busy weeknights.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sherri lynn
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies