• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Know What I Just Remembered?

Good luck to all of you!If I am inactive in Jan, will I still receive the products I earned?I hope so! :)Thanks for the heads up! :)
wadesgirl
Gold Member
:) Makes a Monday even better! With Spring Launch coming up, SAT packages will be shipped! Yah to new FREE products! I cannot wait!

OMG!! YOu made my Monday.....I love SAT boxes - just like Christmas!
Thank you:p

otisbg said:
OMG!! YOu made my Monday.....I love SAT boxes - just like Christmas!
Thank you:p

I know! See what I'm talking about! Totally made my Monday. Now just waiting until they show up at my doorstep since I remembered NOW and next sometime next week.

I know--isn't it the best?! It's like Christmas all over again. Go to Launch (the 12th for me), then a few days later get the Changeover kits and SAT packages! I'm so excited to get everything and try out all the new recipes. So fun!! :D

Not only the SAT packages with all the fabulous new products, but I'm also anxious to receive my Swing Bag for 2 parties in January, and the PC$$$!!

gailz2 said:
Not only the SAT packages with all the fabulous new products, but I'm also anxious to receive my Swing Bag for 2 parties in January, and the PC$$$!!

My sling bag arrived last week and let me tell you - it's WAY nicer and significantly bigger than it appears in the picture - I love it!

What does SAT stand for?

sell-a-thon
We ahd it in Nov. & Dec. to get free Spring/summer products.

Wooooooooooohoooooooooooo! I can't wait to see all the new products at Spring Launch! I can't believe I have to wait another week for it! hehe! I am so excited! and I am so happy I hit $1250 in Jan - I really wanted to earn PC$ so I can order catalogs right away when the new ones come out! and I don't have any PC logo items so I am super stoked about the sling purse! Happy Monday Everyone!

As a newbie I have a question..if we qualified for 1st level SAT, do we have any idea what we're getting? Like if there are 10 new items, do we get 5?

You should find out at Spring Launch. They usually have a break-down of what you get at each level.

otisbg said:
You should find out at Spring Launch. They usually have a break-down of what you get at each level.

Thanks! Another reason to be excited for Spring Launch!

When will the items for the SAT be shipped out??? anyone know?

If I was active every month except January, will I still get my SAT products I earned? I hope I didn't blow it!

magentablue said:
If I was active every month except January, will I still get my SAT products I earned? I hope I didn't blow it!

As long as you earned them you will get them.

you are so right - and now that I know what Im getting (i attended spring launch yest) I am even more excited!!

Hi there,
I was at the Spring Launch this weekend. I will not give away any specifics about the products, but the 1st level of the S-A-T products includes a very nice selection of (in my opinion) the most useful of the new items. It is valued at $140ish and the 2nd level again adds another nice selection of products (includes the 1st level) and the value bumps up to $230ish.

1. What is "Do You Know What I Just Remembered?"

"Do You Know What I Just Remembered?" is a popular game that involves recalling memories and sharing them with others. It is a fun activity that can be played with friends, family, or coworkers.

2. How do you play "Do You Know What I Just Remembered?"

To play "Do You Know What I Just Remembered?", one person starts by saying "Do you know what I just remembered?" followed by a memory from their past. The next person then shares a memory that is related to the previous one. This continues until everyone has had a turn sharing a memory.

3. Is "Do You Know What I Just Remembered?" appropriate for all ages?

Yes, "Do You Know What I Just Remembered?" is appropriate for all ages. It is a family-friendly game that can be enjoyed by both children and adults.

4. Can "Do You Know What I Just Remembered?" be played virtually?

Yes, "Do You Know What I Just Remembered?" can be played virtually using video conferencing platforms or messaging apps. Simply take turns sharing memories and have a designated person keep track of the order.

5. Can "Do You Know What I Just Remembered?" be customized for a specific theme or topic?

Yes, "Do You Know What I Just Remembered?" can be customized for a specific theme or topic. For example, you can play with a holiday theme and share memories related to Christmas or Halloween. This adds a fun twist to the game and allows for more creative storytelling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
raebates
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips