• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Have the Main Dishes Cookbook for Sale?

In summary, the "Iso: Main Dishes Cookbook" features a variety of easy-to-follow recipes for chicken, beef, pork, seafood, and vegetarian options. The serving sizes can be adjusted and there are options for special dietary needs. The cookbook can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant at a cooking show or party.
Jess_K
Yes... the one that was just on the outlet... I bought one for myself and now a customer/neighbor wants one..if you have one please let me know what you want for it .. I do have paypal and can add funds if needed to pay you.

Thanks! Jess

I have one! PM me with your zip code.

I have one, Jess...

Related to Do You Have the Main Dishes Cookbook for Sale?

1. What type of recipes are included in the "Iso: Main Dishes Cookbook"?

The "Iso: Main Dishes Cookbook" features a variety of recipes that are perfect for busy weeknights or special occasions. You'll find main dish recipes for chicken, beef, pork, seafood, vegetarian options, and more.

2. Are the recipes in the "Iso: Main Dishes Cookbook" easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in the "Iso: Main Dishes Cookbook" are designed with simplicity in mind. Each recipe includes clear step-by-step instructions and simple ingredients, making it easy for anyone to create delicious meals.

3. Can I adjust the serving sizes in the "Iso: Main Dishes Cookbook" recipes?

Of course! The "Iso: Main Dishes Cookbook" includes recipes with serving sizes ranging from 2-8 servings, so you can easily adjust the ingredients to fit your needs. You can also double or triple the recipe for larger gatherings.

4. Are there any special dietary options included in the "Iso: Main Dishes Cookbook"?

Yes, the "Iso: Main Dishes Cookbook" includes a variety of recipes for those with special dietary needs, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options. Each recipe also lists the nutritional information for easy meal planning.

5. Can I purchase the "Iso: Main Dishes Cookbook" online?

Yes, the "Iso: Main Dishes Cookbook" is available for purchase online through the Pampered Chef website. You can also purchase it through a Pampered Chef consultant at a cooking show or party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jgajmom
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • emmjohns
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefJeniLobdell