• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Have a Thank You Letter?

In summary, a thank you letter should include a sincere expression of gratitude, specific details about why you are thankful, and a brief recap of the event or interaction. Sending a thank you letter is considered a polite and professional gesture, and it is best to send it within 24-48 hours after the event or interaction. You can send a thank you letter via email, but a handwritten note may be more appropriate for a more personal or intimate interaction. While adding a small gift or token of appreciation is a nice gesture, it is not necessary as the words in the letter are what truly matter.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I could really use some help with sending out an email "thank you for ordering on my website".

[Edited to add: This is an old thread, but] I was just wondering if anyone has a "canned message" they send to all of their online orderers, particularly for those who place show orders.Thanks!

Last edited:
Anne - its good to see you again. Sorry, I don't have a letter on that.

Actually, I bumped Anne's thread from November. :)

cmdtrgd said:
Anne - its good to see you again. Sorry, I don't have a letter on that.
I don't have a prewritten letter but I do email them to thank them for thier purchase and offer recipes and free product if they are interested. HTH.

BTW, ANNE where have you been lately?? I read you took a vacation but now you are back but don't see ya here hardly anymore!:(

Hehe....shows you how observant I am this morning!!!

Me too! LOL

Thanks for missing me! I've been busy, plus my subscriptions aren't working.

Thanks for bumping this! I have a letter, I was just looking for a better one!

Here's what I've come up with. I set it up as a signature in Outlook, so I can just pick it and shoot it right to the person who ordered.It says, "[Purchaser's name],Thank you for your order. You've helped get [Host's Name] one step closer to discounted and free products! Please let me know if you have any questions about your products, or if you would ever like to host a show of your own. I hope you enjoy using your Pampered Chef products for years to come. Enjoy!Kim Moelk
blah blah blah"

Thanks for that!

Related to Do You Have a Thank You Letter?

1. What should I include in a thank you letter?

A thank you letter should include a sincere expression of gratitude, specific details about why you are thankful, and a brief recap of the event or interaction. It can also be a great opportunity to mention any plans for future collaboration or to offer assistance in return.

2. Is it necessary to send a thank you letter?

While not required, sending a thank you letter is considered a polite and professional gesture. It shows appreciation and can help strengthen relationships and leave a positive impression on the recipient.

3. How soon should I send a thank you letter?

It is best to send a thank you letter within 24-48 hours after the event or interaction. This ensures that the recipient will receive it while the interaction is still fresh in their mind.

4. Can I send a thank you letter via email?

Yes, you can send a thank you letter via email. However, if the interaction was more personal or intimate, a handwritten note may be more appropriate.

5. Should I include a gift with my thank you letter?

Adding a small gift or token of appreciation with your thank you letter is a nice gesture, but it is not necessary. The words in the letter are what truly matter and will be appreciated by the recipient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
daniusa
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam