• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Ever Feel Like Certain Days Are Cursed?

In summary, the conversation revolves around multiple cancelled shows and the impact it has on the hosts and consultants. Some consultants have had success with certain sales techniques, such as passing around the DCB recipe booklet and offering a free cookbook for those who purchase the 99 deal. Others also share helpful tips and resources, such as a Word document with recipes and the importance of following up with customers. Despite the challenges, the consultants remain optimistic and supportive of each other's successes.
I had 2 shows scheduled this weekend and both cancelled last minute. This is after I had the 2 same days booked once before and those shows cancelled too. So basically 4 books for the same 2 days and times and all cancelled!!!

I did not have many to begin with and thankfully, the hand full I have are holding. But I have team members who have very full show schedules and they have reported a higher amount of cancellations.

In my area graduation time is coming, the last week in June everyone is getting ready for the 4th, blah, blah, blah:grumpy:

Something is telling you that you need the weekend off...

I had show today... over 1 hour away (didn't know how far it was when I booked it) and it was a $1k show! YAY! At least I earned my mileage! This is my last Saturday show until October. I don't do weekends in summer because normally attendance isn't great. But she had 14 there today so go figure!

(((hugs))) I agree, fate is telling you to take a break this weekend. ;)Colleen, I only had 1 show this weekend too. 2 online orders & 2 outside orders when I walked in the door. 9 guests present. When I left, it was at $1,400.75! The host & I are BOTH doing the happy dance!!!
woohoo2.gif

Sheila and Colleen...you rock!!! I am finding that the Cool & Serve is hooking them right in!

I booked an August party on the way to my show today. The show I had has 4 bookings and is at $400. Considering the area the party was held in, I am very please. Just very remote and not a ton of money to spare.

What worked for me the last 2 shows (I am clearly a slow learner at some things) is passing around the DCB Recipe Booklet. I have showed that darn thing at almost EVERY SINGLE SHOW this year and have not been selling any... only to hosts. And I've sold about 10 at my last 2 shows. Only difference is passing that booklet around...

I have bound the DCB cookbook and offer it for free for those that buy the 99 deal. I have sold 73 bakers this year. The cookbook gets them for some reason

finley1991 said:
What worked for me the last 2 shows (I am clearly a slow learner at some things) is passing around the DCB Recipe Booklet. I have showed that darn thing at almost EVERY SINGLE SHOW this year and have not been selling any... only to hosts. And I've sold about 10 at my last 2 shows. Only difference is passing that booklet around...

Great idea. I'm going to try that! There are SO many DCB cookbooks out there. Which one do you pass around?

Thanks for asking that Becky!! I have the same question!! If you could post it, please do!

This is the one I'm passing around... the booklet and cover are two separate documents. I know some put them into a nice binder but I just e-mail it to people. I pass it around stapled in the corner... nothing fancy! :)

PS: I got this at our director retreat this year. I wish I could remember the name of the lady who made it!

Attachments

• Deep Covered Baker Booklet .pdf
    510.4 KB · Views: 836
  • Recipes for your Pampered Chef - cover 8-09.doc
    82 KB · Views: 225
Once again...I have fallen in love with you all over again, Colleen!!!:love0010: Thank you!!

baychef said:
Once again...I have fallen in love with you all over again, Colleen!!!:love0010: Thank you!!

Right back at ya baby!!!! ;)

Wow that one is way more clean than the one I have and the one I have was made by robin house and is a pdf with her info all over it.

Totally going to try this-- I really could use the sales this month. Only a few shows on the books

Attachments

• DeepCoveredBakerRecipeBook05 21 09.pdf
    180.3 KB · Views: 225
Here's one I've been sending out. Got it from CS. Looks like only a couple of the recipes are the same. It's in Word, so you can remove all my ctc info and replace with your own....though I'd appreciate the biz if you'd rather not! He He

Perhaps you can send edition 1 to them, and then the 2nd several months later. An excuse to remind them of you and your excellent customer service? :D

Attachments

• Deep Covered Baker Cookbook.doc
    134.5 KB · Views: 279

Related to Do You Ever Feel Like Certain Days Are Cursed?

1. Do you have any tips for breaking a string of bad luck?

Yes, there are a few things you can try. One is to practice positive thinking and gratitude. Focusing on the good things in your life can help shift your perspective and attract more positivity. Another tip is to try a new activity or hobby to break out of your routine and potentially open yourself up to new opportunities and experiences.

2. How can I turn my luck around on a particularly unlucky day?

One way to turn your luck around is to take a break and do something that brings you joy or relaxation. This can help reset your mindset and release any negative energy. You can also try performing a small act of kindness, as spreading positivity and goodwill can often bring good luck in return.

3. Are there certain foods or rituals that can bring good luck?

While there is no scientific evidence to support it, some people believe that certain foods or rituals can bring good luck. These can vary depending on cultural beliefs and traditions. Some examples include eating certain fruits or wearing lucky charms or symbols.

4. How can I break a streak of bad luck in my business or career?

It may be helpful to review your current strategies and make any necessary changes. You can also seek advice from a mentor or coach, as they may be able to provide valuable insights and guidance. Additionally, staying positive and persistent can help attract better opportunities and outcomes.

5. What can I do to prevent a string of bad luck in the future?

One way to prevent bad luck is to practice self-care and maintain a healthy balance in your life. This can help you stay resilient and better equipped to handle challenges. It may also be helpful to set realistic goals and have a plan in place to achieve them, as having a clear direction can help attract positive outcomes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • imported_iteachurkid