• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DIY Apple Juice Recipe | Homemade with Plenty of Apples!

In summary, making apple juice without a juicer is easy. Simply wash, core, and blend apples before straining for a pulp-free juice. Any type of apple can be used, and no sugar is needed as apples are naturally sweet. Homemade apple juice can last up to 3 days in the fridge and can also be frozen for later use.
SusanBP0129
Anybody know how to make homemade apple juice?
We have MANY MANY apples! LOL

No, but I make dutch apple pie jam out of mine. :)

http://www.urbanext.uiuc.edu/apples/recipes.html

Hmmm, I think you will need a press for that. Apple butter, apple sauce, slice 'em/season 'em/freeze 'em for pies, all may be easier.

Robin

yep, open the can of frozen minute maid dump it in FSQP add amount of water required and plunge!! :)

We made cider one year with someones cider press. It was an old wooden one. Pretty neat. No apples for us this year at all. We had a freeze here after everything had bloomed. No apples, peaches, pears....:cry: I was and still am bummed.

Related to DIY Apple Juice Recipe | Homemade with Plenty of Apples!

1. How do I make apple juice without a juicer?

Making apple juice without a juicer is simple. All you need to do is wash and core the apples, then cut them into small pieces. Place the apple pieces in a blender and blend until smooth. Strain the mixture through a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth to remove any pulp. Your fresh apple juice is ready to drink!

2. Can I use any type of apple to make juice?

Yes, you can use any type of apple to make juice. However, some varieties may produce a sweeter or tarter juice, so it's best to experiment and find the type of apple that suits your taste.

3. Do I need to add sugar to my apple juice?

No, you do not need to add sugar to your apple juice. Apples are naturally sweet, so you can enjoy a delicious and healthy juice without any added sugar.

4. How long does homemade apple juice last?

Homemade apple juice can last for up to 3 days in the refrigerator. It's best to store it in an airtight container to maintain its freshness.

5. Can I freeze homemade apple juice?

Yes, you can freeze homemade apple juice. Just make sure to leave some room at the top of the container for expansion. Thaw the juice in the refrigerator and give it a good shake before drinking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sailorsarah
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies