• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Divorced- Lost Custody of Old Mandoline

In summary, if you legally obtained the mandoline during your marriage and it is considered your personal property, you are allowed to continue using it even after losing custody in a divorce. You can also purchase a new mandoline from Pampered Chef to replace the lost one. There is no need to inform Pampered Chef about your divorce and lost custody, but if you have concerns about warranty or registration, you can contact their customer service team. Unfortunately, they do not offer discounts based on personal circumstances, but there are promotions and sales available. The warranty for your new mandoline will still be valid as long as you have proof of purchase and you can update your information with their customer service team if you registered the old mandoline with them.
lisasfuncooking
I have a friend that just got divorced. His biggest complaint was his wife got his Mandoline. :( He does not like the new Ultimate Mandoline. Was wondering if anyone had the older style Mandoline to sell. He has been going crazy trying to find one, even checked Ebay.

I don't have one but have you checked Craigslist? IF you go to your local craigslist page and put Pampered Chef in the search function you might be able to find one that way. I am always finding things on my local one- I'll keep an eye out for you :)

I have one. It was my personal one. Probably only used 4-5 times. Still looks brand new. If you are interested, make me an offer.

Lisa

I have one as well...I am signing up today so I will be getting a new one soon. I have used mine, but it is in good shape. I got mine almost 10 years ago. PM me if you need it! Thanks!

1. Can I still use my old mandoline even though I lost custody in the divorce?

Yes, as long as you legally obtained the mandoline during the marriage and it is considered your personal property, you are allowed to continue using it.

2. Can I replace my lost mandoline with a new one from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase a new mandoline from Pampered Chef to replace the one you lost in the divorce.

3. Do I need to inform Pampered Chef about my divorce and lost custody of the mandoline?

No, you do not need to inform us about your personal circumstances. However, if you have any concerns about the warranty or registration of your mandoline, please contact our customer service team.

4. Can I get a discount on a new mandoline from Pampered Chef since I lost my old one in the divorce?

Unfortunately, we do not offer discounts based on personal circumstances. However, we do have promotions and sales throughout the year that you can take advantage of.

5. Will my warranty still be valid for my new mandoline if I lost the old one in the divorce?

Yes, the warranty for your new mandoline will still be valid as long as you have proof of purchase. If you registered your old mandoline with us, please contact our customer service team to update your information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Connie Ruff
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • wadesgirl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Janice Stroud
  • ChefForrester