• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Disney Registration Is Up! Question for You

In summary, the Travel Headquarters get great deals on airfare, but you have to follow their instructions carefully to make sure your reservation goes through. You can also check Southwest Airlines' website to see if the price of your ticket has changed since you last booked it.
lakamper
okay so I'm posting this twice but realy want to know - for those of you achievers who have dealt with Travel Headquarters:

so has anyone else had travel headquarters get their airfair before? Do they get great deals or how do we know what price we will get? I have gotten all the way to the credit card info and I haven't seen any info about the airfair prices. Also, so then does our $600 allowance just come off the top of whatever they get and we pay the rest? Any insight would be great!

I called and they will email you a option of airfair and then you approve it and pay for it and the lady told me if you decided to not go with what they purpose then you can go back and change your registration options.

Anyone know how the shirt sizes run? I went with the ladies xl, but I usually get mine in the womens' section. Should I change it to the 2xl. I don't want to be swimming in my shirt, but don't want it too small either. Some of Merrills I wear an xl and some styles I have to have the larger size.

What to do.......

where is the registration? I haven't seen any info....

Anyone know if Southwest will change the price of your ticket if you purchase it at one rate and then it goes down later? Pretty good deal going out, but not so great coming home. Don't know if I should wait it out for a better deal or just book it and get over it.

I am not sure if they will change the price but I am interested in the answer. I am also checking into flights from KCI to FL.

jbondr said:
I am not sure if they will change the price but I am interested in the answer. I am also checking into flights from KCI to FL.

Let me know if you find a great deal. SW has 69 going out and 115 coming back. Would like to get 69 both ways if possible. We've got the 4 of us going. Maybe we'll meet on the way out. Where in MO are you from?

I'm in Chillicothe. Albout 1 1/2 to 2 hours north and east of KC.

flemings99 said:
Anyone know if Southwest will change the price of your ticket if you purchase it at one rate and then it goes down later? Pretty good deal going out, but not so great coming home. Don't know if I should wait it out for a better deal or just book it and get over it.

Yes, they will with NO FEES. You will hold the difference as a credit on SWA, they will not refund your credit card.

The tshirts are your standard unisex screen printed tshirts. Nothing fancy.

Does anyone know when they will confirm the extra days we requested in Disney?

I just spent half an hour on hold. Talked to a guy who said I or he needed to speak to the person (just one person?) who is handling the Disney hotel reservations to see if I could extend at a different hotel but that I should complete my reservation online with the extension at Coronado. I believe someone posted on another thread that they will e-mail you the confirmation of extension requests.

I went to finish my reservations. It didn't save my flight info that I put in yesterday and won't let me continue b/c it says I want them to book my flights. I can't sit on hold for another half-hour right now. This is getting more and more frustrating!

Mine stopped at the same point yesterday. The registration thought I was having ITA book my flights which was not the case. I thought I had marked otherwise. This morning someone from ITA told me to finish registering like I was having them book flights and then to call when I get flight info. They put in a "work order" to change my status to travel allowance but didn't know if it would be completed before my flight plans were made by ITA. It is all very confusing and not very user friendly. I don't ever remember having this much trouble registering in the past.

I did finish my reservations on Tues I then called to be sure I did everything correct ( after getting an inside room on the ship Learned my lession ) They will get back to us on the extra days we want after registrations ends Feb 28th So they know who many rooms they need

Then they will call the hotel get the rooms they need then contact us .

chef131doreen said:
I did finish my reservations on Tues I then called to be sure I did everything correct ( after getting an inside room on the ship Learned my lession ) They will get back to us on the extra days we want after registrations ends Feb 28th So they know who many rooms they need

Then they will call the hotel get the rooms they need then contact us .

Hmmmmmm.....not sure I like hearing that. Especially on the SW flights, you have to act quickly sometimes and if I'm not going to be able to go down early and stay later, that makes a BIG difference for me.

She did say we shouldn't have any problems getting the extra rooms before and after that we want

DebbieJ said:
Yes, they will with NO FEES. You will hold the difference as a credit on SWA, they will not refund your credit card.

Thanks. I'm booking then. Credit is fine b/c I fly with them to conference in July every year.:D

Related to Disney Registration Is Up! Question for You

1. What is the Disney Registration event?

The Disney Registration event is an exclusive event for Pampered Chef consultants to register for a trip to Disney World. It includes a stay at a Disney resort, park tickets, and access to special Pampered Chef events and discounts.

2. How do I register for the Disney Registration event?

To register for the Disney Registration event, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant and go to the registration website provided by Pampered Chef. There, you can select your preferred travel dates and make payments for the event.

3. Can I bring my family or friends to the Disney Registration event?

Unfortunately, the Disney Registration event is only open to current Pampered Chef consultants and their immediate families (spouse and children). Friends and extended family members are not eligible to attend.

4. What is the cost of the Disney Registration event?

The cost of the Disney Registration event varies depending on the package you choose and the number of people in your travel party. Please refer to the registration website for specific pricing information and payment options.

5. Is transportation included in the Disney Registration event?

No, transportation to and from Disney World is not included in the Disney Registration event. However, you can arrange your own transportation or take advantage of special discounts on rental cars provided by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kreaser
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab