• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discuss Grey's Anatomy 10/12/06 Episode | Join the Conversation!

In summary, the conversation was about the latest episode of Grey's Anatomy which aired on 10/12/06. The participants discussed various plot points and characters, including their opinions on McSteamy, Addison, Finn, Izzy, Callie, Alex, and Burke. They also speculated about future episodes and the potential outcomes for certain storylines. Overall, they enjoyed the episode and were excited to see how the rest of the season would unfold.
jrstephens
Grey's Anatomy 10/12/06Well........waiting for everyone to watch so we can discuss. I will probably be in bed by then though:D and have to read and catch up in the morning. I am off tomorrow and hopefully my two year old son, Luke, will let me sleep late and I will be in around 930 to dicuss!!

Last edited:
Ok, I have edited this thing like 10 times and Grey is spelled right once you get in the thread but not the Title that everyone sees. I wonder why?

It was a good one wasn't it? Won't say anything else.

Yes it was!

My husband taped it for me....I will watch it tonight after Ghost Whisperer.
I wish Gray's was still on Sunday nights after Desperate Housewives. Thursdays are hard for me to sit down and watch tv. Thank god for vcr's.

It was soooo good!

I am going to put my son to bed early and hunker down in my bed and watch it! I can't imagine what was so good!! I love that show!!!!!

I also love the fact that ABC is rebroadcasting them online. ;)

I'll come back later.....will either watch online or watch tonight. (the re-broadcast)

I loved how Mer lookd at Dr Bailey and said, "You're so pretty." LOL

I'm talkingMeredith was hilarious when she was one those meds!! I was laughing like crazy! I like they way Addison talked to her while she was out of it too.

Do you think Mark (McSteamy) is going to follow Callie? I am sorry, but that just makes me sick. I cannot see those two together even for one night! I want him to take Addison away not mess things up with her!!

Derick is the best bowing out like that! I was sitting there saying "go get him Meredith go get him!"

Can you belive the check that Izzy got? OMGoodness!:eek:

Grey's was very good...I don't like McSteamy too much though...seemed very arrogant to everyone, and I wonder what Izzy will do with that little check she received, and I cannot believe she is giving up medicine, I wonder if she will go into research for heart disease????

I just knew George and Callie were gonna break up.
Burke- I wonder if he will ever fully recover, and I think he was right about Kristina she wants Burke the surgeon
Izzy- I think Burke will talk her back into medicine
Meredeth- I knew she wouldn't be pregnant, and as soon as she talked to Addision I knew she was going to pick Derick, sad to see Finn go
Derick- was surprised to see him give Meredeth up but I guess that does make him the "better" guy besides they have to keep the pace going for the rest of the season

Mcsteamy- I think he will be around for a while don't expect him and Addision to get together though.

I think he will hook up with Callie and George will find out.

And how about all that money Denny left Izzy. What is she going to do with it?

Addison-starting to like her more and more all the time. Very proud of her for standing up to McSteamy.

Finn-love him but glad she didn't pick him! Now if they would only hook him up with Izzy!

Callie-Um, just don't know what to say. That was kind of weird.

Alex-I believe he has finally met his match as far as arrogence goes.

McSteamy-New name should be McJerk or another name I can't post on here.

bbauman07 said:
And how about all that money Denny left Izzy. What is she going to do with it?

Maybe she will start a muffin company :D

Does anyone know what the previews are for next week? I missed it.

I saw them, but the only thing I can remember is Izzy coming in to clean out her locker.

jenniferlynne said:
McSteamy-New name should be McJerk or another name I can't post on here.

I agree but I'm thinking Mcyucky. He just does nothing for me.

jenniferlynne said:
I saw them, but the only thing I can remember is Izzy coming in to clean out her locker.

I think Burke is going to talk her back into surgery. He was yelling at her in the preview about how she has two good hands.

My rundown:

Addison: She has grown on me!
Finn: I hope Izzy does wind up with him! He was bringing her food after Denny died.
Izzy: What WILL she do with that $?
Callie: As Mer calls her "The Hot Dirty Girl". It was weird.
Alex: Doesn't like the taste of his own medicine.
Steamy: What a jerk. Just go away.

jenniferlynne said:
Maybe she will start a muffin company :D

My husband wants her to open a bakery across from the hospital and people can go there during the day and the bar at night!

I do think Alex has met his match with arrongance in McSteamy(He is still good eye candy though.)

I think Burke will convince Izzy to stay.

I agree that Christina is in love with "Burke the surgeon" and not "Burke the man." Maybe she will end up realizing she loves both though b/c I like them together.

Wasn't that baby they delivered the cutest little thing?

As far as previews: I remember Mark asking Addison if Derick still does not know the whole truth (that's what is worrying me that she will be pregnant), Burke yelling at Izzy that she has to good hands after showing Izzy in the locker room, I remember seeing Meredith but cannot remember what was going on.

Last edited:

Related to Discuss Grey's Anatomy 10/12/06 Episode | Join the Conversation!

What happened in the "Gray's Anatomy 10/12/06" episode?

In this episode, Meredith and Derek's relationship becomes rocky as they both struggle with personal and professional issues. Meanwhile, Izzie deals with the aftermath of Denny's death and George struggles with his feelings for Callie.

Who are the main characters featured in "Gray's Anatomy 10/12/06"?

The main characters in this episode include Meredith Grey, Derek Shepherd, Izzie Stevens, George O'Malley, and Callie Torres. Other recurring characters such as Miranda Bailey, Richard Webber, and Alex Karev also make appearances.

What were some of the major storylines in "Gray's Anatomy 10/12/06"?

The main storylines in this episode centered around Meredith and Derek's relationship troubles, Izzie's grief over Denny's death, and George's struggle with his feelings for Callie. There were also subplots involving Miranda's pregnancy and Richard's decision to step down as Chief of Surgery.

Are there any significant medical cases or procedures featured in "Gray's Anatomy 10/12/06"?

Yes, there are several medical cases and procedures featured in this episode. These include a patient with a severe head injury, a woman with a rare heart condition, and a pregnant patient with complications. The doctors also perform a risky surgery to save a patient's life.

How did "Gray's Anatomy 10/12/06" contribute to the overall storyline of the series?

This episode continued to develop the ongoing storylines and relationships of the main characters in the series. It also introduced new conflicts and challenges for the characters to face in future episodes. Additionally, it further established the show's signature blend of medical drama and personal drama.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • Sooner PC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sooner PC
  • thechefofnorthbend