• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discovering the Secrets of Janice's Organized Office!

In summary, "Discovering the Secrets of Janice's Organized Office!" is a workshop offered by Pampered Chef that teaches practical tips and techniques for organizing office spaces and increasing productivity. Janice, an experienced and successful business professional, shares her secrets which are important for individuals looking to improve their efficiency and effectiveness in the workplace. Participants can expect to learn strategies for decluttering, managing time, and receiving personalized advice from the facilitator. The workshop is suitable for all types of office settings and typically runs for 2 hours, with free attendance for Pampered Chef consultants and their guests, and a fee of $25.00 for non-consultants.
mrssyvo
I am so excited about my field trip- I am heading to Janice's today to tour her organized office. My new office is almost ready to stock, hubby needs to finish carpet and trim work, and Janice has been so generous to help me start with an organized office, just like hers. When I grow up, I want to be just like her !!!

Have fun! She'll be great to learn from!

Have fun! Bring back some tips!

Oh, I am absolutely jealous! Take lots of pictures and notes please. I've been tempted to leave the shared office that my DH and I use and move to one of the spare bedrooms - I don't want to move upstairs and lose my view though.....maybe I should kick DH out of the office instead...hmmmm...

that sounds like so much fun! my "office" is a corner of my bedroom and is also my full-time job office. how fortunate that you have a seperate space.

enjoy!

Janice is my HERO!!!! She is also a very good friend, and my field trip was so much fun and educational. After the office tour, we went to lunch, and then Staples and Wally World to pick up some supplies. I am now working on sorting and filing, etc, and I will be ready when the office is done. I will be sharing the office with DH, but he is such a neat freak, I will not be having a problem with him. He did not even complain about all of this, that is ho wmuch be wants me to finally be organized!!!

Related to Discovering the Secrets of Janice's Organized Office!

What is "Discovering the Secrets of Janice's Organized Office!"?

"Discovering the Secrets of Janice's Organized Office!" is a workshop offered by Pampered Chef that teaches participants effective strategies for organizing their office space and increasing productivity.

Who is Janice and why are her secrets important?

Janice is an experienced and successful business professional who has mastered the art of organizing her office. Her secrets are important because they can help individuals improve their own efficiency and effectiveness in the workplace.

What can I expect to learn from this workshop?

Participants in this workshop will learn practical tips and techniques for decluttering and organizing their office space, as well as strategies for managing time and increasing productivity. They will also have the opportunity to ask questions and receive personalized advice from the workshop facilitator.

Is this workshop suitable for all types of office settings?

Yes, the strategies and techniques taught in this workshop can be applied to any type of office setting, whether it is a traditional office, a home office, or a shared workspace.

How long is the workshop and how much does it cost?

The workshop typically runs for 2 hours and is free for Pampered Chef consultants and their guests. Non-consultants can also attend for a fee of $25.00.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• purpampchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • jwpamp
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • PamperedK