• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discovering Raspberry Cow Tracks by Kemps - My New Favorite Ice Cream!

In summary, Julie discovered a new favorite ice cream and recommends Breyers Rocky Road, Mint Chocolate Chip, and Raspberry Cow Tracks.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I just found a new favorite ice cream!

Raspberry Cow Tracks by Kemps

Yum, yum!

What is yours?

Breyers Rocky Road!

dannyzmom said:
Breyers Rocky Road!

Why does it not surprise me that your favorite ice cream has nuts in it! :p

Mint Chocolate Chip! Mmmms!

Pampered Laura said:
Mint Chocolate Chip! Mmmms!

That has been my favorite since I've been a child...putting it on 2nd for this though...I'm liking the chocolate/fudge in raspberry!

All time favorite is fresh strawberry or chocolate... but I love trying out unique and adventurous flavors too (like basil, cashew raisin, fig, ethnic flavors, etc) :)

Friendly's Vienna Mocha Chunk...sorry for all of you that haven't had the opportunity to try their ice cream...or Hershey's Moose Tracks...mmmmm :)

Klondike Caramel Pretzel

All time fav since I was a kid, Mint Chocolate Chip!!! But it has to be Green, not the same if its white...

pckrissy said:
All time fav since I was a kid, Mint Chocolate Chip!!! But it has to be Green, not the same if its white...

That is so true - the green makes it:D

I LOVE ice cream! I just found a new one (new to me anyhow). It's Edy's brand Spumoni ice cream.....yummy!

I am so weird. Either that or I'm getting old :/

Creamy Vanilla (Love the Costco/Kirkland brand but it has waaaaay too much fat but thats what makes it soooooo good) with thawed frozen Blueberries over it.

I used to love all kinds of flavors and stuff but now I'm just not into it. Nothing is better to me than this combo.

I love Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby as a treat and Pinneapple Gelato in the summer is amazing!

At Cold Stone for a splurge is White chocolate ice cream with oreos and reese's in it or for a "healthy" version it's fat free sweet cream with raspberries and strawberries... yum-o!

I don't eat it anymore but my all time faves used to be:
Mint chip, Pistachio and Chocolate Malted Crunch!

Has anyone tried Paciugo (Pu choo go)? It's the most amazing collection of gelato all in a little restaurant/store. We have on on Preston in Plano, TX. Maybe you have one 2. It is to die for. My family is crazed. Wild Berries Yum! Black Cherry--Amaretto Choc Chip--Wedding Cake, Taramiso., many many flavors....OOO LA LA! Oh no--now I have the craving. It's bed time for heaven's sake.

Julie

Julie

for at home, plain old Breyer's Vanilla

From this place that makes it's own - Handel's - Coconut Creme Pie, yummy

chefjwr said:
Has anyone tried Paciugo (Pu choo go)? It's the most amazing collection of gelato all in a little restaurant/store. We have on on Preston in Plano, TX. Maybe you have one 2. It is to die for. My family is crazed. Wild Berries Yum! Black Cherry--Amaretto Choc Chip--Wedding Cake, Taramiso., many many flavors....OOO LA LA! Oh no--now I have the craving. It's bed time for heaven's sake.

Julie

Julie

mmm....Gelato! I had it for the first time last year in Boulder, CO and it was AMAZING!!

look for Paciugo (restaurant/store) name

Julie

jenniferknapp said:
mmm....Gelato! I had it for the first time last year in Boulder, CO and it was AMAZING!!
When I went to Italy with a choir a few years back, I had gelato every day! Sometimes twice! soooooo good......... "Prego, un gelato."

chefjwr said:

Julie

Arghghghhdhghghhg DroolDoolDroooool...yummy stuf, the one here in town is right across from the water. I love that you can get several flavors in a cup. Love the Wild Berry, recently tried the Dark Chocolate...Yummmmm! Have not had a bad flavor.
Robin

Cold and creamy

Moose Tracks... 'nuff said.

Related to Discovering Raspberry Cow Tracks by Kemps - My New Favorite Ice Cream!

1. What makes Raspberry Cow Tracks by Kemps different from other ice creams?

Raspberry Cow Tracks by Kemps is a unique combination of raspberry and chocolate flavors, with chunks of chocolate and raspberry swirls mixed in. It also uses high-quality ingredients, such as real cream and milk, to create a rich and indulgent texture.

2. Is Raspberry Cow Tracks by Kemps suitable for those with dietary restrictions?

Unfortunately, Raspberry Cow Tracks by Kemps is not suitable for individuals with dairy or nut allergies, as it contains both dairy and nuts. However, Kemps does offer a variety of other flavors that may better suit dietary restrictions.

3. Can Raspberry Cow Tracks by Kemps be purchased in stores?

Yes, Raspberry Cow Tracks by Kemps is available for purchase in select grocery stores and retailers. You can also use the Kemps website to find a store near you that carries this flavor.

4. How many calories are in a serving of Raspberry Cow Tracks by Kemps?

A serving size of Raspberry Cow Tracks by Kemps is 2/3 cup, which contains 280 calories. However, it is important to note that indulging in a delicious treat like this is perfectly okay in moderation.

5. Can I use Raspberry Cow Tracks by Kemps in any recipes?

Absolutely! Raspberry Cow Tracks by Kemps can be a fun and delicious addition to many dessert recipes, such as milkshakes, ice cream sundaes, and even baked goods. Check out the Kemps website for some recipe ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • redsoxgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
buckeyefan08
  • ChefRiGuy
  • Products and Tips
Replies