• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discovering If Your Host Was on a Previous Show

In summary, it is recommended to input bookings in the Pampered Partner system in order for the current host to receive host benefits from any shows booked through them. If the current or past host does not want the special, it is suggested to ask if they mind if the consultant takes it. However, it is not encouraged to "take" the special without permission. It is also recommended to make a note of the previous host's name and show number for future reference. When giving both specials to a past host, they can be added as an extra guest with their PHD number, but they will have to pay shipping on their guest order. It is advised to put the more expensive special as the guest special. Many consultants use this method and
Chozengirl
Gold Member
How do I found out if your host was off of a previous show?
I have a catty show going right now, and I think that she booked off of another show, but I can't remember.
How do I find out if she did or not?

Also, if she did, she doesn't want to take advantage of her host specials. Can I 'take' them?
I feel bad, but I would love to have the covered baker.
Can I convince her to buy it and I buy it off of her? What do you suggest?

In your pampered partner you had to put in your bookings in order for your current host to get the host benefits at any shows that were booked from her. If your current or past host doesn't want the special, ask if she minds if you get it.

I knew that, but my computer crashed a month ago and wiped all of my info out!!!!
So, I don't have previous access to that.

I'm sure that if you remember the previous hosts name and maybe even have the show number wrote down that home office would be able to help you. I would e-mail them; I always have better luck and help that way.

As for the special... I don't think you are really supposed to "take" the special even if it won't be used otherwise. With that said, I know many consultants do and hosts don't mind if they weren't using it anyways.

When I book a date at a show, I always make a note in the corner of the square who it came from. This way I don't have to remember! :0)

I always take the host benefit, or past host benefit if it is unused...that is just me. If I know it will be unused I use it or offer it to another customer as good customer service.

When I book a show I put it in PP immediately and put the past host as the first guest. That doesn't help you now, but it is a suggestion.

gilliandanielle said:
I always take the host benefit, or past host benefit if it is unused...that is just me. If I know it will be unused I use it or offer it to another customer as good customer service.
Thanks Gillian,
makes me feel good :D

Chozengirl said:
Thanks Gillian,
makes me feel good :D

I hope I didn't make you feel bad?:(

past host questionHow do you give the host both specials when they are the past host themselves? Does that make sense? Do I put in the host as an extra guest with their PHD#? Thanks!

annepchef said:
How do you give the host both specials when they are the past host themselves? Does that make sense? Do I put in the host as an extra guest with their PHD#? Thanks!

Yes, that's how you'd do it. They have to pay shipping on their "guest" order, but usually the host special is so great that it more than makes up for it.
And FYI- put the more expensive one as the guest special, if they're choosing 2 different ones. Then it'll raise the guest total.

rayday said:
I hope I didn't make you feel bad?:(
You didn't make me feel bad,
it just made me feel good that I'm not the only one "stealing" the host special:D

Chozengirl said:
You didn't make me feel bad,
it just made me feel good that I'm not the only one "stealing" the host special:D

Oh good I feel better now:eek:

In my planner I put the past host name by the booking date in () so I will remember and not have to go searching.
Melissa

melissakc said:
In my planner I put the past host name by the booking date in () so I will remember and not have to go searching.
Melissa

I have started doing the same. It really helps!

Related to Discovering If Your Host Was on a Previous Show

What is the purpose of discovering if my host was on a previous show?

The purpose of discovering if your host was on a previous show is to ensure that they are not receiving duplicate products or rewards. It also allows us to tailor the party experience to their specific needs and interests.

How can I find out if my host was on a previous show?

You can find out if your host was on a previous show by checking our records or asking your host directly. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

What should I do if my host was on a previous show?

If your host was on a previous show, you can still host a successful party by offering different products and recipes. You can also suggest hosting a different type of party, such as a theme party or a fundraiser, to make the experience unique.

Will my host receive duplicate products or rewards if they were on a previous show?

No, we have a system in place to prevent hosts from receiving duplicate products or rewards. However, it is still important to confirm if your host was on a previous show to avoid any confusion or misunderstandings.

Can my host still earn rewards if they were on a previous show?

Yes, your host can still earn rewards by hosting a party, even if they were on a previous show. We have a variety of rewards and incentives available, and our consultants can help you find the best options for your host's needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Pedey