• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Unique Hanukkah Gifts Made with Our Products

In summary, traditional Hanukkah gifts include dreidels, menorahs, gelt, and Hanukkah-themed decor. Pampered Chef offers a variety of Hanukkah-themed products such as a menorah-shaped platter, a Star of David cookie cutter, and a Hanukkah-themed spatula. They also have a Hanukkah Entertaining Set which includes a menorah-shaped platter, a Star of David serving bowl, and a dreidel-shaped spreader. There is a dedicated section for Hanukkah recipes on their website, and they often have holiday promotions and discounts for Hanukkah gifts.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Has anyone made any Hanukkah Gifts with our products?

You could use the 2 cup Prep Bowls and put chocolate "gold" coins in one and small dreidels (forgive me if I misspelled that) in another. Make a cover for each top by tracing the lid to the bowls on silver and blue wrapping paper and use double stick tape to attach to lids. Finally, tie up the mini gift tower with silver and blue ribbon.

Neat idea. Would need to use white instead of silver though. I am doing a Hanukkah Banquet tomorrow and was told the colors are white and blue. Anything sliver or gold reminds most of Christmas. (Thank gorsh I asked!)

You can also use the Trifle Bowl for a display - blue and white candies, dreidles, gold coins - you could even layer them for a fun effect! You could also do filled batter bowls for sugar cookies. They could always tie on a hanukkah cookie cutter like a star of david, menorah, dreidel...

Hi there! I have definitely made some Hanukkah gifts with our products before. One of my favorites is using our cookie cutters to make festive Hanukkah-shaped sugar cookies. I also love using our stoneware to make traditional latkes for a delicious and thoughtful gift. And of course, our versatile mixers are perfect for whipping up homemade applesauce or other holiday treats. Let me know if you need any recipe ideas or tips for using our products for Hanukkah gifts. Happy holidays!

Related to Discover Unique Hanukkah Gifts Made with Our Products

1. What are some traditional Hanukkah gifts?

Some traditional Hanukkah gifts include dreidels, menorahs, gelt (chocolate coins), and Hanukkah-themed decor.

2. Are there any Hanukkah-specific products available at Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of Hanukkah-themed products such as a menorah-shaped platter, a Star of David cookie cutter, and a Hanukkah-themed spatula.

3. Can you recommend any gift sets for Hanukkah?

Yes, we have a Hanukkah Entertaining Set which includes a menorah-shaped platter, a Star of David serving bowl, and a dreidel-shaped spreader. It's perfect for hosting Hanukkah celebrations.

4. Are there any Hanukkah-specific recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, we have a dedicated section for Hanukkah recipes on our website, including traditional dishes like latkes and sufganiyot (jelly-filled doughnuts).

5. Are there any sales or promotions for Hanukkah gifts?

Yes, we often have holiday promotions and discounts, including for Hanukkah gifts. Be sure to check our website or sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on any current deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MargaretPChef
  • wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pattybrady
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies