• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Versatility of Executive Cookware | Oven-Safe & Stainless Steel

In summary, "Executive Cookware... Wow" is a premium line of cookware offered by Pampered Chef that is designed for both professional chefs and home cooks. It stands out from other cookware with its durable construction, non-stick coating, and variety of pots, pans, and other essentials. It can be used on all types of stovetops and is covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
ChefMary412
I am just realizing that the executive cookware can go in the oven, too!! I thought it was just the stainless... this is wonderful. I feel like a tool, but I am happy to know now before Aug!!

In the oven, just not under the broiler! But yes, it can, and it's awesome! I love it!

that is the main reason i bought the executive 12" skillet!!! for the oven cakes you can do in them!!!

pc_jessica said:
that is the main reason i bought the executive 12" skillet!!! for the oven cakes you can do in them!!!

me too! but learning what a valuable tool it is in my kitchen!

Hi there! No need to feel like a tool, we all learn new things every day! And yes, the executive cookware is oven safe, which makes it even more versatile and convenient to use. I'm glad you found out before August, that way you can make the most out of your cookware. Happy cooking!

Related to Discover the Versatility of Executive Cookware | Oven-Safe & Stainless Steel

What is "Executive Cookware... Wow"?

"Executive Cookware... Wow" is a premium line of cookware offered by Pampered Chef. It is designed for professional chefs and home cooks alike, with high-quality materials and advanced features to make cooking easier and more efficient.

What sets "Executive Cookware... Wow" apart from other cookware?

One of the main features that sets "Executive Cookware... Wow" apart is its durable construction. The pots and pans are made with multiple layers of stainless steel and aluminum, providing excellent heat distribution and resistance to warping. They also have a non-stick coating for easy food release and cleaning.

What types of cookware are included in the "Executive Cookware... Wow" line?

The "Executive Cookware... Wow" line includes a variety of pots, pans, and other cookware essentials such as a stockpot, sauté pan, and skillet. There are also specialized pieces like a roasting pan and grill pan available for purchase.

Can "Executive Cookware... Wow" be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, "Executive Cookware... Wow" is compatible with all stovetop surfaces, including gas, electric, and induction. The cookware is also oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, making it versatile for a variety of cooking methods.

Is the "Executive Cookware... Wow" line covered by a warranty?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime warranty on their "Executive Cookware... Wow" line. This means that the cookware is guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser. If any issues arise, you can contact Pampered Chef for a replacement or repair.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindy0116
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Zsu
  • Bren706
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • scrappergirl7