• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Perfect Tapenade Meatball Recipe for a Special Occasion!

In summary, the conversation discusses a person's need for the new ridged Baker in order to make tapenade meatballs for their friend's party. They ask for advice on whether the recipe can be made in another stone or in a DCB. Suggestions are given to borrow the ridged baker from someone or to use other kitchen tools such as the grill pan, fluted stone, deep dish baker, or pie plate with parchment paper.
Joelybear
Hi Ladies.Can I just say that I am so glad I found this site.You all are wonderful.I need your help.I do not have the new ridged Baker and since I am inactive I can not buy one.My best friend is going to have a show so I can get back to being active and she wants the new tapenade meatballs at her party.Can anyone tell me if they have made them in another stone and if they are good? I do not want to disappoint her but I want to make sure that they are good.
I also have a DCB and I was wondering if they would work in there.Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Can you borrow the ridged baker from a local teammate, recruiter, or director?I haven't made the recipe yet to know the answer to your question, but my guess is that the meatballs will be mushy on the bottom if you use a flat bottomed stone, especially in the microwave. But you never know until you try it. ;) If you can't get the ridged baker from someone to borrow, I'd tell your friend that you don't want the recipe at her show to flop. There are soooo many other recipes that are great, I'd find one that you love and encourage her to go with that. I'd entice her to get some bookings and at those parties you'll be able to have the ridged baker and can do the recipe then. ;) :D

I wonder if you could cook them up on the stove top in one of our pans!

That's what I was thinking. If using the stovetop isn't an issue, and since August is cookware with the grill pan set as a special, why not use the Grill Pan. It's got "ridges" - just not as deep.
Or, if you have the fluted stone that might work; or Deep Dish baker or pie plate and wad up some parchment paper to put in the bottom of the stone for the meatballs to rest on.

Hi there! I'm so happy to hear that you found this site and that you're getting back into being an active consultant. It's always great to have a supportive friend who is willing to host a party for you. In regards to the tapenade meatballs, I have not personally made them in any other stone, but I have heard from other consultants that they have had success using the Deep Covered Baker. The key is to make sure the meatballs are evenly spaced and not overcrowded in the dish. As for the taste, I have heard nothing but positive reviews about the tapenade meatballs, so I think you and your friend will both love them. Let us know how they turn out! Happy cooking!

Related to Discover the Perfect Tapenade Meatball Recipe for a Special Occasion!

1. How do I make the tapenade meatball recipe?

To make the tapenade meatball recipe, you will need ground meat, tapenade sauce, breadcrumbs, eggs, and seasonings. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, then form into small meatballs. Place the meatballs on a baking sheet and bake in the oven until fully cooked. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce or on top of pasta for a delicious meal!

2. Can I use any type of ground meat for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of ground meat for this recipe, such as beef, pork, chicken, or turkey. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly based on the type of meat you use.

3. Can I make the tapenade sauce from scratch?

Yes, you can make tapenade sauce from scratch using olives, capers, garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil. Simply blend all the ingredients together in a food processor until smooth. However, for convenience, you can also use store-bought tapenade sauce for this recipe.

4. Can I make the meatballs ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the meatballs ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator for up to 2 days before baking them. You can also freeze the uncooked meatballs for up to 3 months and bake them when ready to serve.

5. What occasions are perfect for serving this recipe?

This tapenade meatball recipe is perfect for special occasions such as parties, potlucks, holiday gatherings, or even as a main dish for a fancy dinner at home. They are sure to impress your guests with their delicious flavor and presentation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • cookin to the top
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cookin to the top
  • Chefkelly88