• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the New Look of The Pampered Chef Website - Join Us Now!

Looks like Matt King...he was recognized for a few things at Wave 3.All I can say is.....WAHOO! Glad to see a man up there. Makes up for the fact that Merrill had no men's shirts for cash and carry at the conference. When I asked the manager, she said PC told them that it wasn't necessary to bring men's clothing. I was sad. :( At least I did get a cute chef's coat so I can look all spiffy now!Just have to say that it was fun to meet you! What you didn't like the pink fleece HWC jacket? That was my favorite.And see, I didn't get you
allisonserna
Did you all see the new front page that shows the man on the front.On the main website...
the front picture of "Come Join us" is new people in the picture and it includes a MAN!!!!!!!!!Plus the website seems clear and crisp... like it went HD or something LOL

allisonserna said:
Did you all see the new front page that shows the man on the front.

On the main website...
the front picture of "Come Join us" is new people in the picture and it includes a MAN!!!!!!!!!

Plus the website seems clear and crisp... like it went HD or something LOL

Looks like Matt King...he was recognized for a few things at Wave 3.

All I can say is.....WAHOO! Glad to see a man up there. Makes up for the fact that Merrill had no men's shirts for cash and carry at the conference. When I asked the manager, she said PC told them that it wasn't necessary to bring men's clothing. I was sad. :( At least I did get a cute chef's coat so I can look all spiffy now!

That is glorious!! Oh, Thank you PC! I have been waiting for men to be pictured for a long time. It has been so difficult getting guys to stay for the PC party (they think it's a women's thing) much less consider being a consultant - then I would cringe to hand them a brochure that has all women on it. A much much needed change. :D

leftymac said:

All I can say is.....WAHOO! Glad to see a man up there. Makes up for the fact that Merrill had no men's shirts for cash and carry at the conference. When I asked the manager, she said PC told them that it wasn't necessary to bring men's clothing. I was sad. :( At least I did get a cute chef's coat so I can look all spiffy now!

I got my DH a chef's coat - it's a decent one for the price!

Matt was a guest on the Helen Begenerous show. He was great!

ohh... the website does look at HDish... nice!

Next to Matt is Addie from the Hispanic Market. She's on here as well! Congrats Addie!

leftymac said:

Just have to say that it was fun to meet you! What you didn't like the pink fleece HWC jacket? That was my favorite.

wadesgirl said:
Just have to say that it was fun to meet you! What you didn't like the pink fleece HWC jacket? That was my favorite.

And see, I didn't get you in trouble! I'd look smashing in the pink jacket, I think.

Oh...and there's even MORE with my roommate at the conference that I don't think i told you! Do I dare post it here....?

You want weird! I don't have that one when I go to pamperedchef.you know. I still haev the 5 ladies. We must pull from a different server. Strange! I hope they change all of them soon. I have two guys I want to push in that direction! And I am totally ticked I did not get to meet you Keith! I hear you have a great sense of humor and are a hoot! Hope to meet you sometime!

leftymac said:
And see, I didn't get you in trouble! I'd look smashing in the pink jacket, I think.

Oh...and there's even MORE with my roommate at the conference that I don't think i told you! Do I dare post it here....?

No but you can PM me because I know it HAS to be good!

PampMomof3 said:
Next to Matt is Addie from the Hispanic Market. She's on here as well! Congrats Addie!

And Robin House from NC is next to Addie.

Related to Discover the New Look of The Pampered Chef Website - Join Us Now!

1. What products can I find on the Pampered Chef website?

The Pampered Chef website offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, pantry items, and cookbooks designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products directly from the website?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products directly from the website. Simply browse the products, add them to your cart, and proceed to checkout to complete your purchase.

3. Is there a warranty for Pampered Chef products purchased on the website?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products purchased on the website come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days.

4. How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant through the website?

You can find a Pampered Chef consultant by clicking on the "Find a Consultant" link on the website. Simply enter your zip code and a list of consultants in your area will be provided for you to choose from.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party through the website?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party through the website. Simply click on the "Host a Party" link and follow the steps to schedule a party with a consultant. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on your party sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SweetMelissaV