• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Must-Have Spices for Your Black Friday Sale Under $10!

In summary, the choices are All The Best, BBQ,chipolte, parmesan garlic, and teriyaki sauce with honey.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
A friend "pre-ordered" for my black friday sale and was only $9.50 away from the guest special. She said to surprise her and throw something on and then added "how about a yummy spice?". I thought about just looking at my top sellers but figured I would see what everybody's favorites are.

Chili Lime, Southwest Seasoning, Asian Seasoning, Smokey BBQ, and Lemon-Pepper. These are the ones I use on a regular basis.

I really like the Citrus Basil Rub and the Smokey Applewood.

Southwest, Italian, & Smoky BBQ rub are the ones I use most.
The Southwest is less expensive than buying packets of taco seasoning. The Italian I put in bread crumbs to make Italian bread crumbs out of my old bread. The BBQ is scrumptious on shrimp.

I have a similar dilemma. A customer told me to choose her free cookbook for her, and I can't decide! It's between All The Best and 29 Minutes to Dinner. She has small kids, so the 29 Minutes would be helpful. All the Best has the wreaths & braids, which are kind of a PC hallmark, but it also has a lot of discontinued products in it.

Greek rub! and I like All the Best (out of your two choices).

Definitely All the Best, and Cinnamon Plus.

All of you said some good choices! I think I'm going to go for Southwestern & Jamaican Jerk (one of my favs!).

wadesgirl said:
All of you said some good choices! I think I'm going to go for Southwestern & Jamaican Jerk (one of my favs!).

Good choices. I would have picked BBQ and chipolte or the parmesan garlic oil dipping seasoning for me but for someone trying out spices maybe the parmesan garlic and jamaican jerk or moroccan - to give a new flavor. I love those too. Or I would have considered the teriyaki sauce with honey - my all time favorite.

I am no help with this kind of decision. Good thing I didn't see this thread before you made up your mind...

BethCooks4U said:
Good choices. I would have picked BBQ and chipolte or the parmesan garlic oil dipping seasoning for me but for someone trying out spices maybe the parmesan garlic and jamaican jerk or moroccan - to give a new flavor. I love those too. Or I would have considered the teriyaki sauce with honey - my all time favorite.

I am no help with this kind of decision. Good thing I didn't see this thread before you made up your mind...

I had tossed around the parmesan garlic for a while. It really is a tough decision!

1. What spices are included in the Black Friday sale?

The Black Friday sale includes five must-have spices: garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, Italian seasoning, and cinnamon.

2. Can I purchase these spices individually or do I have to buy them as a set?

You can purchase these spices individually or as a set. However, buying them as a set will save you more money during the Black Friday sale.

3. Are these spices high quality?

Yes, all of our spices are high quality and are sourced from trusted suppliers. We take pride in providing top-notch ingredients for all of our products.

4. Are these spices suitable for all types of cooking?

Yes, these spices are versatile and can be used in a variety of dishes. They are perfect for both savory and sweet recipes.

5. Can I still use these spices after the Black Friday sale is over?

Yes, these spices have a long shelf life and can be used for several months after purchase. Just make sure to store them in a cool, dry place to maintain their freshness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedCaniac
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Sales