• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Latest Recruiting Postcard for July Recruits - Don't Miss Out!

I need...I need to know what is in the postcard so badly!!!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Amy In Ohio
Did anyone else get this?? It said July recruits will be included... don't wait.... Hmmmm....

You know if they sent a postcard to over 70,000 consultants it must be good... I need to put it in my purse to take out and show people when I talk about how excited I am... maybe it will intrique others the way it has me and they will sign :) wishful thinking, I know...

GourmetGirl said:
wishful thinking, I know...

:) That's not wishful, that's POSITIVE thinking! :D

Lee Anne

okay...I didn't get a postcard...maybe tomorrow. I wonder when we will get the July consultant news.

Got mine today too!

Shawnna said:
okay...I didn't get a postcard...maybe tomorrow. I wonder when we will get the July consultant news.
I got my July News yesterday an nothing new from what is on the sight

I got my postcard today!!!! It must be something huge!!! I know that for the new recruits in july they will have a chance to earn some of the new products, but for them to send out all of these postcards, there has to be something bigger than that! I also got my July consultant news, and I seen one of the cheffers' names! Pamperedalf made $15,000 in career sales...Congratulations!!!

I have a potential recruit sitting on the fence right now - maybe this will sway her over!!!! :D

tiffanypc05 I got my postcard today!!!! It must be something huge!!! I know that for the new recruits in july they will have a chance to earn some of the new products, but for them to send out all of these postcards, there has to be something bigger than that! I also got my July consultant news, and I seen one of the cheffers' names! Pamperedalf made $15,000 in career sales...Congratulations!!!

Thanks Tiffany, I have been waiting for mine to come so I can hang on my wall! Seeing how I just got my June cn a week and a half ago, I will have to wait till after conference.

What does the postcard say, I haven't gotten that either?

My director told us that a couple of years ago they had a recruiting incentive, and the new recruit got ALL the cranberry stoneware when they qualified. This has to be big for new recruits.

And what a great idea to carry the postcard in your purse. I need to do that!

Wow, they sure are keeping this suspenseful aren't they! I can't wait to find out what it is; I know of a couple people I'll definately be calling when I get home;)

PamperedAlf- I think our CN and postcard are riding the same donkey form Chicago!!

gilliandanielle PamperedAlf- I think our CN and postcard are riding the same donkey form Chicago!!

That is so funny, I totally agree, damn stubborn mule! LOL I just would like to receive my stuff when the majority of the rest of the consultants do. We need to find that donkey and give a swift kick in the you know what. I want to take my postcard to my shows as well!:eek:

I'll hold it down and you can kick it!!

AlowayFamily said:
My director told us that a couple of years ago they had a recruiting incentive, and the new recruit got ALL the cranberry stoneware when they qualified.

I was one of those lucky recruits to get all of the pieces of the cranberry. I was so excited when the UPS man came. Just like Christmas.:D

All the Cranberry Stoneware? That was an awesome incentive!
Got my postcard today....just makes me anticipate conference even more!!!

pamperedalf said:
Thanks Tiffany, I have been waiting for mine to come so I can hang on my wall! Seeing how I just got my June cn a week and a half ago, I will have to wait till after conference.

What does the postcard say, I haven't gotten that either?

Pamperedalf- I just got my june cn on wed. and received my july cn thurs.!!!! i had to e-mail ho to get my june cn

I received my KCN yesterday and still no postcard....I think mine is on a turtle instead of a donkey!!

My very first recruit was one of the lucky ducks that received all of the cranberry stones, it was a great incentive!!

I really hope for us it is double recruiting trip points!!!!:D
They haven't done that yet this year???!!!:D

I just got my postcard today...they are being very cryptic about this one! Now, I know that we have asked Wave 1 (and Wave 2 for those of you who are in Wave 3) to not spill the beans on the new products. I would like to ask that with this incentive, too!

What postcard???Mine probably got washed away in the flooding here, our PO was under water for 4 days........can someone scan it and email it to me??

You're all killing me!! I need to know!!
:p
Lisa

So, how do you tell someone about the incentive you don't know about? I have someone that I'm trying to find the right words...

AJPratt said:
So, how do you tell someone about the incentive you don't know about? I have someone that I'm trying to find the right words...

Me too Anne - I have a couple of people who I know will sign sometime - but do I just say - "Now is the BEST time, and PC says you won't be sorry!"
I know for myself that whatever the incentive is, it must be pretty spectacular - to send out a postcard like that, AND an email...........but not sure how to convince others of the incredible (more than normal incredible) deal!
I'd like to hear what others are doing too....

I'm in Wave 1 and this is my first conference. When will something like the incentive be revealed? The opening session?

cmdtrgd said:
I just got my postcard today...they are being very cryptic about this one! Now, I know that we have asked Wave 1 (and Wave 2 for those of you who are in Wave 3) to not spill the beans on the new products. I would like to ask that with this incentive, too!
HO monitors online activity around NC and if they find somewhere that someone has posted information about new products and stuff before wave 3 is over and people are given the ok they contact board managers or whatever and make them delete it.

I just remember this from last year that I had seen something that said NC spoilers and people had posted links to I am guessing pictures and information they were giving at conference (I don't know what all it was since I didn't see it until after the original posts were deleted). I don't remember if things were posted on this site or not but I know they were on other sites. Just a fair warning for all you newbies not to spill the beans before everyone is given the ok.

I just LOVE to go to conference not knowing ANYTHING!!! Makes everything so exciting!! I've thought about just not getting on message boards for this week....
Anyway, I think that I have 2 potential recruits.. I hope it's big!! This'll be it!!

Related to Discover the Latest Recruiting Postcard for July Recruits - Don't Miss Out!

What is the "Discover the Latest Recruiting Postcard for July Recruits" promotion?

The "Discover the Latest Recruiting Postcard for July Recruits" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef for the month of July. It is a recruiting postcard that can be sent to potential new consultants to join the Pampered Chef team.

How can I get my hands on the recruiting postcard?

The recruiting postcard is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance in ordering the postcard.

What is the benefit of using this postcard for recruiting new consultants?

The "Discover the Latest Recruiting Postcard for July Recruits" is a great tool to attract and engage potential new consultants. It highlights the benefits of joining the Pampered Chef team and can help you expand your business and reach new customers.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use the recruiting postcard?

Yes, the postcard is only available for purchase by Pampered Chef consultants. If you are not currently a consultant, you can sign up to become one and take advantage of this promotion.

Is there a deadline to use the recruiting postcard for July recruits?

Yes, the recruiting postcard is only available for the month of July. Be sure to send it out to potential new consultants as soon as possible to take advantage of this limited-time offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedposey
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
chefann
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • Koolotus