• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Irresistible New Peanut Butter Bombs Recipe | Share Now!

In summary, the recipe for the peanut butter bombs calls for a pan that is used in the recipe, and the bombs are then worth 10 weight watchers points each.
CooknSteph
Would someone who went to conference and has access to the recipe for the peanut butter bombs PLEASE PLEASE SHARE!!!! I cant wait for this one... I appears to be made in the floral silicone pan. I looks so good I can almost taste it ........:love:

bumping...

I don't think anyone has that recipe yet.

it's in the Chocolate cookbook which no one has their hands on yet

Yeah no one will have it unless they earned it in SAT! I wanted recipe too! I even attempted to take a picture of recipe on my phone but I have the original Envy! My phone is a bit outdated! :D But when I have the July I need to earn New Orleans my commission will be great and I will be treating myself to an I-phone! :) And the rest will pay down my revolving debt!

thanks guys. I was really excited about that one. I guess I'll have to wait till I get the cookbook. Unless someone gets there cookbook and post it before I get mine.

If you look at my pictures I posted I did take a picture of that recipe. You might be able to zoom in and see the recipe!

Is there any way to make them without the pan used in the recipe? I am curious! And, I don't have that pan!

wadesgirl said:
If you look at my pictures I posted I did take a picture of that recipe. You might be able to zoom in and see the recipe!

Thanks so much. A little strain on these old eyes, but I think I got it. Can't wait to try these:love:

Thanks for the photo Wadesgirl! I think I will try making this with the mini-muffin pan. Hopefully the chocolate will stick to the sides well enough.

10 Weight watchers points per bomb!!!!!!

Here's the recipe

Attachments

• PC Chocolate Peanut Butter Bombs.pdf
    98.6 KB · Views: 754
Last edited:
Thanks for sharing this recipe, it looks both beautiful and delicious!!

i loved the recipe until I read the nutritional information....19.27 g of saturated fat?!?!

Brenda.the.chef said:
i loved the recipe until I read the nutritional information....19.27 g of saturated fat?!?!

You could always experiment with low-fat/fat-free peanut butter and sugar-free chocolate.

It's dessert, I don't expect it to be good for me. :D A rare treat and you're fine. ;)

Brenda.the.chef said:

But that's also in that large floral cup size. My director and I were wondering if we could make it in the mini-muffin cups instead for the smaller sizes (like a Reese's PB cup). It may not be as pretty, but it would still wow and taste good to make your own PB Cups.

esavvymom said:
But that's also in that large floral cup size. My director and I were wondering if we could make it in the mini-muffin cups instead for the smaller sizes (like a Reese's PB cup). It may not be as pretty, but it would still wow and taste good to make your own PB Cups.

"Like" :thumbup:

I don't have the large scoop. Do you think this recipe would work as well with the medium?

Thank you so much for sharing and the WW point value too!

smart2cook said:
Thank you so much for sharing and the WW point value too!

See...THAT's information I could have done without! LOL I did not need to see it was worth 11-pts for ONE! Now you know why they call them BOMBS! ;)

I still think it would be interesting as to how many you get if you make them in the mini-muffin cups. If you can get it to 24-pieces, and then one would be about 5-6 pts each, I could at least live with that. It would be one of those items I ONLY made to share with others. Otherwise, I'll stick to Reese's small cups for only a couple of points each. :D

Just an FYI from a Cooking Nerd. :eek:

They aren't Bombs. The correct name for them as written in the recipe is Bombe. Which is by definition a frozen ice cream dessert. ;)

ChefBeckyD said:
Just an FYI from a Cooking Nerd. :eek:

They aren't Bombs. The correct name for them as written in the recipe is Bombe. Which is by definition a frozen ice cream dessert. ;)

With THOSE nutritional values, BOMB works better! haha...more like BOOM! ;)

I am with Bobbi on this one LOL! I think I would also love to try the mini's and share-seems like it would work great at a show....or not.....

Just a thought, since they are made in the silicone cupcake pan and are kind of large you could share with a friend so it's not so fattening. LOL Just sayin.

Gee, I think I would have to share with 4 or 5 friends LOL! Thanks for the reminder of the silicone cupcake pan-guess I was just dreaming bout the mini muffin pan-kinda fixed in the ole routine of things.

Brenda.the.chef said:

Yes, it is pretty scary! I have recipe software that does all the calculations.. I suppose there could be some ways to lighten it up, but I would aim for smaller portions, like everyone is suggesting.

My only thought on using something different than the silicone pan is that they might not come out very well unless you put them in mini cupcake liners or something.

Has anyone make this? I want to make these for a Bake Sale I have on Monday at my full time job.
I would like to know if I can make these 1 or 2 days ahead and also what would be the best way to stored them.
TIA

You could probably make them in advance, but they would need to be refrigerated to keep them from getting melty & soft.

1. What are the ingredients for the Peanut Butter Bombs recipe?

The ingredients for the Peanut Butter Bombs recipe include peanut butter, powdered sugar, butter, vanilla extract, and chocolate chips.

2. Can I use a regular pan instead of a floral silicone pan?

Yes, you can use a regular pan instead of a floral silicone pan, but the shape of the bombs may be slightly different.

3. How do I access the recipe for the Peanut Butter Bombs?

The recipe for the Peanut Butter Bombs can be accessed through a conference or by requesting it from someone who attended the conference and has access to it.

4. Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the recipe?

Yes, you can substitute some of the ingredients, such as using almond butter instead of peanut butter or using a different type of chocolate chips. However, the taste and texture may be slightly different.

5. How long do the Peanut Butter Bombs stay fresh?

The Peanut Butter Bombs can stay fresh for up to 1 week if stored in an airtight container in the fridge. They can also be frozen for longer storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• carrieann123
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
carrieann123
  • pampered2007
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pampered2007
  • kcjodih