• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Incredible Value of Our New Catalog - 66% Under $20!

In summary, the conversation revolved around receiving an email with interesting statistics about their new products. They discussed the wide range of products in their catalog, with two thirds being under $20 and less than 10% over $50. They also shared their frustration with people who claim their products are too expensive, but they have learned the value of quality kitchen tools. They encouraged each other to continue promoting the affordability and quality of their products.
GeorgiaPeach
Silver Member
Just received an email with some interesting statistics about our new products. I'm always glad someone figures this out because I certainly don't want to do the math!! :eek:

Our new catalog contains 305 products. Two thirds (66%) of the catalog is under $20!! Less than 10% is over $50!!

Those are great things to remember when people say that The Pampered Chef is too expensive and they can buy that stuff at WalMart! (Don't you just want to smack them when they say that!!)

WONDERFUL info to share!!!!!! That should be a tip during a show!!

Thank you for sharing!
:)
Anna

TOTALLY want to smack them! Though that thought used to come into my head...I have since learned what quality kitchen tools are and kind of applied it to my life-you get what you pay for! I was brought up by...well, let's just say frugal...parents! But I am learning that it's cheaper to do it right the first time sometimes!

speedychef said:
TOTALLY want to smack them! Though that thought used to come into my head...I have since learned what quality kitchen tools are and kind of applied it to my life-you get what you pay for! I was brought up by...well, let's just say frugal...parents! But I am learning that it's cheaper to do it right the first time sometimes!

I must admit that I was the same way BPC (before Pampered Chef!). I didn't want to spend $8.50 on a pizza cutter I could get at WalMart for $3. Of course, that $8.50 pizza cutter I bought 11 years ago is still going strong and works beautifully :) Bet the WalMart people can't say that!

Hi there! I completely agree with you - it's always great to have someone else do the math for us! And these statistics are definitely something to be proud of. Our new catalog offers such a wide range of products at affordable prices, making it accessible to everyone. And it's a great reminder to combat those who think we're too expensive. Keep spreading the word and showing people the value of our products! Happy cooking,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is the average number of new products in a Pampered Chef catalog?

The average number of new product releases in a Pampered Chef catalog is approximately 40.

2. How often are new catalogs released?

New Pampered Chef catalogs are released twice a year, in the spring and fall seasons.

3. What percentage of the catalog features new products?

On average, about 25-30% of the catalog features new products.

4. Can customers still purchase items from previous catalogs?

Yes, customers can still purchase items from previous catalogs as long as they are in stock. Some popular products may also be brought back in future catalogs.

5. Are there any exclusive products only available in the new catalog?

Yes, there are typically a few exclusive products that are only available in the new catalog. These products may be limited edition or special promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • PCMelissa
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies