• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Fun of Simply Fun Games: Join Our Party in July!

In summary, the speaker informs the group about their upcoming party with a Simply Fun representative and invites them to check out the company's website for some fantastic games and toys. They also mention that Simply Fun is a relatively new home-party company and that their kids might not have any of their products yet. The speaker shares the July guest special and provides the website and consultant's information for anyone interested. They thank the group for considering and wish them a great party.
chefann
Gold Member
Good morning, everyone!

I made mention of this in another thread, but thought that I might as well pull it out into its own. :)

I'm having a party with a Simply Fun rep in July. I know that many of you live far away and won't be able to attend. But I don't want you to miss out on some of the fantastic games they have available.

Some info: Simply Fun is a relatively new home-party company that sells games and toys for the whole family. I first became aware of them after seeing one of their adult party games (Liebrary) profiled on Ellen a couple of years ago. But because they're still fairly new, chances are good that your kids don't have any of these toys. :) (Heck, the consultant with whom I'm working is the only one in Michigan!)

So take a look, and let me know if there's anything you want.

The July guest special is: get Somethin' Fishy, Everyday Fun Activity Ring and Pavement Pals Activity Booklet (w/chalk) for $29 (save $7.50).

The site is: www.simply-fun.com/ and the consultant I'm working with is: Brandy Schenk. Her website is: brandyschenk.simply-fun.com (just in case you want to check out her products).Thanks so much for considering!

Hi there! Thanks for letting us know about your party with Simply Fun. I've never heard of them before, but I'm always interested in checking out new games and toys for my family. I'll definitely take a look at their website and see if there's anything that catches my eye. The July guest special sounds like a great deal - I'll have to see if I can convince my kids to share the chalk from the Pavement Pals Activity Booklet! Thanks again for sharing with us. Have a great party!

1. What is "Discover the Fun of Simply Fun Games: Join Our Party in July!" all about?

"Discover the Fun of Simply Fun Games: Join Our Party in July!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef in the month of July. It is a celebration of our partnership with Simply Fun Games and an opportunity for you to learn about and try out their fun and educational games.

2. How do I join the party?

To join the party, simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant to find out about upcoming events and parties near you. You can also host your own party with friends and family to experience the fun of Simply Fun Games.

3. What can I expect at the party?

At the party, you will have the chance to learn about and play a variety of Simply Fun Games. You will also have the opportunity to purchase these games and other Pampered Chef products at a special discounted price, as well as earn free products by hosting a party.

4. Are these games suitable for all ages?

Yes, Simply Fun Games are designed for players of all ages. They offer games for toddlers, children, teenagers, and adults, so there is something for everyone to enjoy.

5. Can I purchase Simply Fun Games outside of the party in July?

Yes, you can purchase Simply Fun Games at any time through your Pampered Chef consultant or directly from the Simply Fun website. However, by purchasing during the party in July, you can take advantage of special discounts and promotions.

Back