• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Exciting New Holiday Mini Catalog - Limited Time Only!

In summary, the Holiday Mini Catalog offers a variety of new holiday products such as cookware, kitchen tools, and baking mixes. It will be available to order on October 1st, with special promotions and deals included. Hosting a party can also earn rewards from the catalog. There are limited edition and exclusive items that are perfect for holiday gatherings or gifting.
kkimpinski
Has anyone actually seen the new holiday mini catalog. I checked on CC but I couldn't find a copy of it posted.

Thanks,

I just got them and I think they are great! I love the gift collection ideas in the back!

buckeyefan08 said:
I just got them and I think they are great! I love the gift collection ideas in the back!

Wow, that was fast! I didn't think they were avail till Oct 1 and you already had them delievered!??:eek: Cool, I need to order some!

LINKY here: http://s7ondemand1.scene7.com/s7ondemand/brochure/flash_brochure.jsp?company=ThePamperedChef&sku=HolidayMini08&config=HolidayMini08&cb=www.pamperedchef.com&urlpb=orderCode%3dO2

Thanks Joy! I had not even been looking for the mini, but since you posted, I checked it out. I need to get on the ball and get them ordered!

I can't wait...I'm getting mine tomorrow!!! :D

mpkegley said:
Thanks Joy! I had not even been looking for the mini, but since you posted, I checked it out. I need to get on the ball and get them ordered!

Me too!

Trina

Looks great!! Thanks for posting the link.

Thanks Joy. That's exactly what I was looking for. Greatly appreciated.

Thanks for posting the link Joy!! I can't wait to order some!!:)

Related to Discover the Exciting New Holiday Mini Catalog - Limited Time Only!

1. What new products can we expect to see in the Holiday Mini Catalog?

The Holiday Mini Catalog features a variety of new products for the holiday season, including festive cookware, serving platters, and bakeware. There are also new holiday-themed kitchen tools and gadgets, as well as tasty new mixes and seasonings perfect for holiday baking and cooking.

2. When will the Holiday Mini Catalog be available to order?

The Holiday Mini Catalog will be available to order starting October 1st. Keep an eye out for the catalog in your mailbox or visit our website to view the digital version.

3. Are there any special promotions or deals in the Holiday Mini Catalog?

Yes, there are several special promotions and deals featured in the Holiday Mini Catalog. From discounts on select products to bundle deals, there are plenty of ways to save on your holiday shopping. Be sure to check the catalog for more details.

4. Can I host a party and earn rewards with the Holiday Mini Catalog?

Absolutely! Hosting a party is a great way to earn free and discounted products from the Holiday Mini Catalog. Plus, it's a fun and easy way to get together with friends and family and try out some new holiday recipes.

5. Are there any limited edition or exclusive items in the Holiday Mini Catalog?

Yes, there are a few limited edition and exclusive items only available in the Holiday Mini Catalog. These items are perfect for adding a special touch to your holiday gatherings or for gifting to loved ones. Make sure to grab them before they're gone!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennLizFran
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • nancycookspc