• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Exciting February Host Special: Stay Tuned for the Big Reveal!

In summary, the February host special for Pampered Chef is currently a secret and will be revealed at a later date. To qualify for the special, you must host a party in February and meet the minimum sales requirement. The details of the special are still unknown, but you can expect to earn rewards such as free products, discounts, and host exclusive items. It cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but you can still earn regular host rewards. Stay tuned for the big reveal to learn more about the February host special.
pamperedchef_OK_LA_MS
What do you think it is going to be??

When will we find out??

We'll find out when the December newsletter comes out.

As I recall February was always a great special. I believe they are going to let us know in the Dec. CN. My guess (process of elimination): we just had cookware, January is stoneware, SA is now, probably BBQ in summer as well as Chillzanne, I think they will offer the Salad & Berry spinner in the summer, FEBRUARY: cutlery?, woven selections? SS Mixing Bowls? Coating Trays? Mandoline? Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan? The suspense is killing me!!!!:sing:

Or maybe something new, that will be available only to hosts in Feb......like the 2 new knives were available for hosts only in August?

Oh Becky good thought. Maybe that is why they didn't want to announce it in the Nov. CN.

ChefBeckyD said:
Or maybe something new, that will be available only to hosts in Feb......like the 2 new knives were available for hosts only in August?

My thoughts exactly...:p

Related to Discover the Exciting February Host Special: Stay Tuned for the Big Reveal!

What is the February host special for Pampered Chef?

The February host special for Pampered Chef is currently being kept a secret and will be revealed at a later date. Stay tuned for the big reveal!

When will the February host special be revealed?

The February host special will be revealed at a later date. Stay tuned for the big reveal!

How can I qualify for the February host special?

To qualify for the February host special, you must host a Pampered Chef party in February and meet the minimum sales requirement. Stay tuned for the big reveal to find out the details of the special!

What types of rewards can I earn with the February host special?

The exact details of the February host special are still a secret, but you can expect to earn exciting rewards such as free products, discounts, and host exclusive items. Stay tuned for the big reveal to find out more!

Can I combine the February host special with other offers or discounts?

The February host special cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn the regular host rewards in addition to the special. Stay tuned for the big reveal to learn more about the host special!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • JAE
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
MissChef