• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Delicious World of Good Eats with Alton Brown | Goodeatsfanpage.com

In summary, Alton Brown is a popularcook who has his own show. He is funny and educational, and can be quite entertaining to watch.
chefann said:
That's what happens when you're too skinny.

Never trust a skinny cook! :D
LOL!!! You know Paula Deans food is gooooood! Dang she eats it right there on the spot and she'll knock you out of the way to do so! LOL!:chef: :D

chefann said:
I never catch it on TV, since Food Network moved it to 8:00. That's just not a good time for me. 7:00 was better.

Thanks for the heads-up on the cutlery episode. I'll have to remember to set the DVR. :)
I totally agree! Nothing against Emeril, but I would rather watch Good Eats any day...even the re-runs!

We :love: LOVE:love: Alton Brown at our house!

Have to agree about Giada....the way she makes such a big deal about each bite she takes....and you know she can't be eating that food! I bet she spits it out :yuck: as soon as the camera cuts off!:D

YAY - I love Good Eats and there is nothing else on tonight!

So.... did anyone end up watching this? I did! And as usual it was really good! Very informative and I picked up a few tips! I was happy that I remembered to set the DVR! :balloon:

Giada looks like a bobble head doll - ugh! She just always seems so fake and makes a huge deal out of everything she does!

MissChef said:
So.... did anyone end up watching this? I did! And as usual it was really good! Very informative and I picked up a few tips! I was happy that I remembered to set the DVR! :balloon:
I set the DVR, but didn't watch it yet.

I was a few minutes late for work because I watched it instead of getting ready for work... Wait, I am always a minute or two late for work. Anyway, Great info for sale of knives and cutting boards. (except that he is not that fond of bamboo, but we won't mention that at shows !!)

I like how he figured if your cutting board was the right size for the knife. You hold the knife diagonal across the board and you should have about 2" extra at the tip and the other end at the same time. Great way to sell a bigger size cutting board to go with the GREAT knife they just bought.

genburk said:
I was a few minutes late for work because I watched it instead of getting ready for work... Wait, I am always a minute or two late for work. Anyway, Great info for sale of knives and cutting boards. (except that he is not that fond of bamboo, but we won't mention that at shows !!)

I like how he figured if your cutting board was the right size for the knife. You hold the knife diagonal across the board and you should have about 2" extra at the tip and the other end at the same time. Great way to sell a bigger size cutting board to go with the GREAT knife they just bought.
Exactly what I was thinking! I loved his thing on the cutting boards, EVIL! Especially the glass one! :p :p

We are Good Eats fans, too. Thanks for starting this thread. Did you all see it yesterday? There was no recipe. Alton talked about Cutlery and Cutting Boards ONLY.

I stopped watching Paula Deen ever since she featured our Banana Split Brownie Pizza recipe and didn't even give PC credit for it.

<h2>1. What is Good Eats and who is Alton Brown?</h2><p>Good Eats is a cooking show that combines food science, humor, and entertainment. Alton Brown is the host and creator of the show, known for his quirky and informative approach to cooking.</p><h2>2. What can I expect to learn from Good Eats?</h2><p>Good Eats covers a wide range of topics, from basic cooking techniques to the science behind different ingredients and dishes. You can expect to learn new recipes, cooking tips and tricks, and gain a deeper understanding of the science behind cooking.</p> <h2>3. How does Alton Brown incorporate science into his cooking?</h2><p>Alton Brown uses a combination of humor, visual aids, and experiments to explain the science behind cooking. He breaks down complex concepts into easy-to-understand explanations, making learning about food science fun and accessible.</p><h2>4. Can I find transcripts and additional information about Good Eats?</h2><p>Yes, you can find transcripts of all Good Eats episodes and additional information about the show on the official fan page at goodeatsfanpage.com. This website is a great resource for fans of the show, as it contains in-depth information about each episode and behind-the-scenes details.</p><h2>5. How can I watch Good Eats?</h2><p>Good Eats is currently available for streaming on the Food Network website, as well as on Hulu and Amazon Prime Video. You can also purchase individual episodes or full seasons on DVD or through digital platforms such as iTunes and Google Play.</p>

Related to Discover the Delicious World of Good Eats with Alton Brown | Goodeatsfanpage.com

1. What is Good Eats and who is Alton Brown?

Good Eats is a cooking show that combines food science, humor, and entertainment. Alton Brown is the host and creator of the show, known for his quirky and informative approach to cooking.

2. What can I expect to learn from Good Eats?

Good Eats covers a wide range of topics, from basic cooking techniques to the science behind different ingredients and dishes. You can expect to learn new recipes, cooking tips and tricks, and gain a deeper understanding of the science behind cooking.

3. How does Alton Brown incorporate science into his cooking?

Alton Brown uses a combination of humor, visual aids, and experiments to explain the science behind cooking. He breaks down complex concepts into easy-to-understand explanations, making learning about food science fun and accessible.

4. Can I find transcripts and additional information about Good Eats?

Yes, you can find transcripts of all Good Eats episodes and additional information about the show on the official fan page at goodeatsfanpage.com. This website is a great resource for fans of the show, as it contains in-depth information about each episode and behind-the-scenes details.

5. How can I watch Good Eats?

Good Eats is currently available for streaming on the Food Network website, as well as on Hulu and Amazon Prime Video. You can also purchase individual episodes or full seasons on DVD or through digital platforms such as iTunes and Google Play.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
chefann
  • chefsteph07
  • General Chat
Replies