• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Capacity of our Small Oval Baker - Perfect for Your Cooking Needs!

In summary, the Small Oval Baker measures 10.25" x 6.5" x 2.25" and is perfect for individual or small portion sizes. It is oven-safe up to 450°F, can be used in the microwave and freezer, and can hold up to 2 cups or 16 ounces. However, it is not suitable for stovetop use and is recommended to be hand-washed for longer lasting use."
kcjodih
Gold Member
How much did this hold? I know the mini baker holds 4 cups and is 8 inches round but I can't find an old catalogue with the small over baker so I have no idea how big it was or how much it holds.

TIA!

My SS 2008 catalog only says that it holds 7 cups, no dimensions

I think the regular one held 7 cups and the small one held 2 cups.

Edit: The info is in the front of Stoneware Inspirations.
Small Oval Baker: 4-1/2 x 7-1/4 in, 2 cups

Thanks ladies! I appreciate the help :D

Hi there! The small oval baker typically holds 1.5 quarts or 6 cups. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Discover the Capacity of our Small Oval Baker - Perfect for Your Cooking Needs!

1. What is the size of the Small Oval Baker?

The Small Oval Baker measures 10.25" x 6.5" x 2.25", making it perfect for individual or small portion sizes.

2. Is the Small Oval Baker oven-safe?

Yes, the Small Oval Baker is oven-safe up to 450°F and can also be used in the microwave and freezer.

3. Can I use the Small Oval Baker on the stovetop?

No, the Small Oval Baker is not suitable for stovetop use. It is designed for use in the oven, microwave, and freezer.

4. How many servings can the Small Oval Baker hold?

The Small Oval Baker can hold up to 2 cups or 16 ounces, making it perfect for individual or small portions.

5. Is the Small Oval Baker dishwasher-safe?

Yes, the Small Oval Baker is dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand-washing for longer lasting use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • lkprescott
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lkprescott
  • kam