• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Benefits of Hosting Your Own - FAQ Answered!

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free or discounted products, learn new cooking techniques, and have a fun and interactive experience with your friends and family. You can host a party by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant and choosing from different types such as traditional in-home, virtual, or catalog parties. As a host, you do not have to purchase products, but you can use your rewards to buy items or kitchen essentials. Pampered Chef parties are suitable for all levels of cooking experience and are guided by consultants to make it a stress-free and enjoyable experience for everyone.
ahammons
If you host your own, do you still get host benefits? I know we don't get all of them, but which ones do we get? Thanks in advance!

You get all the benefits EXCEPT the booking benefit and you do not earn commission on anything purchased with the host discount. You do not get the 10% off for a year b/c we already get 20% off.

You can get everything but the booking benefit.

Related to Discover the Benefits of Hosting Your Own - FAQ Answered!

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free or discounted products, learn new cooking techniques, and have a fun and interactive experience with your friends and family.

How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

You can host a Pampered Chef party by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant and setting a date for the party. The consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to make your party a success.

What types of parties can I host with Pampered Chef?

You can host a traditional in-home party, a virtual party, or a catalog party. Each type of party offers unique benefits and allows you to earn rewards in different ways.

Do I have to buy products as a host?

No, as a host, you do not have to purchase any products. However, many hosts choose to use their host rewards to purchase items they have been eyeing or to stock up on kitchen essentials.

Can I host a Pampered Chef party if I don't know how to cook?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef parties are designed to be fun and educational for all levels of cooking experience. Our consultants will guide you and your guests through easy and delicious recipes, making it a stress-free and enjoyable experience for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KBender295
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies