• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Benefits of a Rolling Case for Your Business | Show-To-Go Review

In summary, the Rolling Case is a great piece of equipment for business owners. It makes the job of carrying products and catalogs much easier, and it's also very heavy-duty, so it can hold a lot of weight.
soulsing
Silver Member
I was thinking of investing in the Rolling Case because I'm tired of lugging around two crates full of products and catalogs, etc. Has anyone invested in this piece and if so, has it been helpful to your business and your back?:)

I earned mine a few years back when they first introduced it and I've gotta tell y a- I don't know how I ever ran my business without it - I couldn't live without this thing - it rocks!! It makes my job SO much easier!!!

dannyzmom said:
I earned mine a few years back when they first introduced it and I've gotta tell y a- I don't know how I ever ran my business without it - I couldn't live without this thing - it rocks!! It makes my job SO much easier!!!

It was Aug 05-Oct 05....Oct 05 was my SS1 & I earned all 3 with a 4198.00 month....:D love,love,love it, but if you load it the way you want it gets REALLY HEAVY...:eek: , so I have adjusted to even up on the weight else where. Now I am fine.:cool:

I Love my show to go bags... I earned tool & tote bag. It does make my job so much easier!!!!

letscook04 said:
I Love my show to go bags... I earned tool & tote bag. It does make my job so much easier!!!!

I have gotten away from using the tote lately - I seem to just be using the TTA bag and the rolling case.

REALLY??? I love the tote!! I carry the skillet or woven round tray, quick stir pitcher,batter bowl.

dannyzmom said:
I have gotten away from using the tote lately - I seem to just be using the TTA bag and the rolling case.

I have 4 TTA bags...I use 1 for the new products to show, 1 for the products I'll be using for my demo, 1 for my A/P/C/S & 1 for my small items like my easy read measuring cups,mix,measure pour etc....none of them get heavy so I can just throw them over my shoulder. my rolling case & my stoneware holder which goes on top of the rolling case....:cool:

Ginger428 said:
I have 4 TTA bags...I use 1 for the new products to show, 1 for the products I'll be using for my demo, 1 for my A/P/C/S & 1 for my small items like my easy read measuring cups,mix,measure pour etc....none of them get heavy so I can just throw them over my shoulder. my rolling case & my stoneware holder which goes on top of the rolling case....:cool:

Now that's a great idea!!

Ginger, Great idea to get several of the smaller bags! They fit over the shoulder and make it easy to carry. I've recently been using my rolling tote for my display items and tool turnabout for my tools. I then bring paperwork in my briefcase, I had put that in the rolling tote but they really weighed it down. I then put all of my items (other than ones that fit in the TTA) for my demo in my crate. This has made my set up so much quicker. I know where the items are for my table right away and then they all go right back in the crate as dirty items.

I'd love to get where I could take everything in one trip but at least I'm just at two now!

I want the rolling case so badly too! My SS1 was Nov 05 so I just missed the incentive to earn them. And, I'm too cheap to buy one (I've gotten way to used to getting stuff for FREE!) so, my plan is that once I become a Director and get my 250 PC$$ then I will treat myself to one!

MicheleC said:
Ginger, Great idea to get several of the smaller bags! They fit over the shoulder and make it easy to carry. I've recently been using my rolling tote for my display items and tool turnabout for my tools. I then bring paperwork in my briefcase, I had put that in the rolling tote but they really weighed it down. I then put all of my items (other than ones that fit in the TTA) for my demo in my crate. This has made my set up so much quicker. I know where the items are for my table right away and then they all go right back in the crate as dirty items.

I'd love to get where I could take everything in one trip but at least I'm just at two now!

I know what you mean...my problem is I bring all the food I'm gonna use, so 2 trips for me as well. But I find if I dont do it all at once its not so bad. Since its cold here now, I'll leave my food in my (clean )dirty dish tub & my little really kewl table for later. So i 1 trip I can do the rolling case, the stoneware holder & 4 TTA in 1 trip...:D :cool:

I have been considering this myself. I will have to order some of the TTA bags. I wonder if the new one will fit in the old bag??

sslangley said:
I have been considering this myself. I will have to order some of the TTA bags. I wonder if the new one will fit in the old bag??

So far I have heard that it will...we are having our meeting on Tues. if I find out anything, I'll you know.

Ginger428 said:
So far I have heard that it will...we are having our meeting on Tues. if I find out anything, I'll you know.
From what I've heard it is the same size - just more heavy duty. Our products that we earned are supposed to be here @ the 25th so we'll know then for sure :)

pamperedlinda said:
From what I've heard it is the same size - just more heavy duty. Our products that we earned are supposed to be here @ the 25th so we'll know then for sure :)

They are suppossed to arrive on that date? Is that for Consultants or for FD,Dir etc...

Oh, I can't wait!!! I just looked at what I earned for level II and there is only one item I didn't earn that I want. That is so awesome!! Looks like the biggest difference dollar wise is the steak knife set which would be nice but not a big deal to me.

Ginger428 said:
They are suppossed to arrive on that date? Is that for Consultants or for FD,Dir etc...
On CC there is a flyer with the earned products for each level. At the bottom is states "......shipment should arrive by Jan 25....It dos not specify Director or Consultnat level as being different dates.

pamperedlinda said:
On CC there is a flyer with the earned products for each level. At the bottom is states "......shipment should arrive by Jan 25....It dos not specify Director or Consultnat level as being different dates.

LOL...I was just reading that!

Ginger428 said:
I love it!!! Maybe now I will have to get more TTA bags!!!

Ginger428 said:

I have been digging all over CC fo rthis info and can't find it - I know typically uppre level directors get their boxes, the the next day is directors and then consultants the next day - but I can't find the info anywhere this season!

I earned all 3 pieces too & love them! Just remember though, don't fill the rolling case too heavy, or the handle will break! Experience talking here, happened to me; but they are warrantied for a year & they sent me a new one:) I put heavy things like my batter bowls, & cookware in my tote.

dannyzmom said:
I have been digging all over CC fo rthis info and can't find it - I know typically uppre level directors get their boxes, the the next day is directors and then consultants the next day - but I can't find the info anywhere this season!

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/nov-dec_Sell-A-Thon_handout.pdf

See the tiny print at the bottom of this flyer...it doesn't specify that differnet levels get theirs at different times....so I'm expecting mine by the 25th!

I am so excited about earning LEVEL 2!!!! I just have to figure out where I will put everything!!! LOL!!! PC has already taken over most of my living space!!!:rolleyes:

Thanks a bunch!Thank you everyone for your thoughts!!! I'm definitely going to take the plunge and purchase the rolling case. It just sounds like it would be easier on my back. How does the rolling case handle steps? Any tips? I've only been to one house that had a lot of steps to the front door. So I was courious if the case is sturdy enough to handle steps.

And how big is the Carryall tote? I've seen the TTA tote, but not the Carryall tote. Would you recommend I get that as well?

p.s.-I just love this forum!!! You all are so wonderfully helpful!!!:D

sslangley said:

I was just thinking the same thing!!

The rolling case has four cloth handles which you can use to pull it up steps - DO NOT USE THE TELESCOPING HANDLE TO PULL IT UP STEPS!

To go up stairs, I hold onto the handle plus also hold the big strap that's in the front of the case. I'm leery about breaking my handle again, so I'm extra careful!

Besides the fact that these bags make for easy packing, I know the first thing that I thought when I went to Carolyn's show was....wow how professional. That looks so nice. I got the rolling tote and TTA for Christmas and I love them. I just got the tote the other day to carry cutting boards and the odd items. Every thing is just the right weight to carry all at once and of course I would have to go back out to get my paper work and dirty dish bin...but hey 2 trips....I am never going to try to beat that. That's just one goal..I am fine with never beating. People want to see more products and they want a fun show...so as long as we are on time and we are fun..hey who cares if we make 2 trips to the car. The cases look incredible. I am a FIRM beliver in PRESENTATION. It WILL make a difference in shows!!!

Jilleysue said:
Besides the fact that these bags make for easy packing, I know the first thing that I thought when I went to Carolyn's show was....wow how professional. That looks so nice. I got the rolling tote and TTA for Christmas and I love them. I just got the tote the other day to carry cutting boards and the odd items. Every thing is just the right weight to carry all at once and of course I would have to go back out to get my paper work and dirty dish bin...but hey 2 trips....I am never going to try to beat that. That's just one goal..I am fine with never beating. People want to see more products and they want a fun show...so as long as we are on time and we are fun..hey who cares if we make 2 trips to the car. The cases look incredible. I am a FIRM beliver in PRESENTATION. It WILL make a difference in shows!!!

I totally agree with you, the problem is with too many trips it turns people off & possibly a recruit or 2...;) . It was REALLY hard, but I did it this way my last show & it was fine. Try to download a little at a time, this way you dont notice!:cool:

I really want the new consultant bag that the new kit comes in. We can earn it when a recruit signed between 1/22 and 2/28 qualifies within 30 days. I WILL have that bag!!

I'd love to see the new bag to replace the crate! Although I wonder if it would hold all the stuff I carry in it! LOL I pack mine to the brim and then place it on the rolling tote and then I have my other shoulder tote for my TTA.

I bring two crates, so even if I still have to bring one I would rather have some weight on my shoulder than all on my back!

I did a craft fair in november and the other venders were impressed with my show to go. They bought bags from the dollar store..:eek:

soulsing said:
I was thinking of investing in the Rolling Case because I'm tired of lugging around two crates full of products and catalogs, etc. Has anyone invested in this piece and if so, has it been helpful to your business and your back?:)

I don't have the actual PC Show to Go rolling case, but I did pick up a great heavy duty rolling case at Walmart back in Sept. for only $20!! I am tempted to get another one so I don't have to lug that old red PC crate around.. its big and too bulky. The rolling case I purchased also breaks down and is nice and narrow to store away.

Cheers

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • Curlyone
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • maryhenderlite
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items