• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Benefits of a PDA Phone: User Reviews & Feedback

In summary, the conversation discusses different individuals' experiences with their respective mobile devices and their opinions on its features, specifically the email, scheduling, and calendar functions. One individual highly recommends the Blackberry Pearl for its easy-to-use calendar feature, while another found a similar feature on their mobile device to be too small and time-consuming. A third individual, a Pampered Chef consultant, loves their mobile device and praises its versatility and usefulness in making cooking and meal prep easier. They also mention the organizer/calendar feature as a game changer for staying organized. Overall, the conversation highlights the importance of considering personal preferences when choosing a mobile device.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Do you like it?
Is it easy to use?
do you use the organizer/ calendar feature?

Please tell me your feelings about this investment.

I have an Att 8525, and I love it. Since I travel pretty often it is really nice to be able to get my email easily. I don't use the scheduling, but I do have voice dialing that totally rocks! It was pretty expensive though

I had one and honestly didn't like it. I didn't use it for email at all, just didn't want to pay for the internet package. I planned to use it for scheduling, but I have since found out that I like to see a whole month at once. The PDA is just too small for that. Also, it would take forever to enter something in, and at shows I would feel like I was wasting others time. Mine was also a touch screen and I decided I really did not like that! I really missed just having the numbers to dial right there.

Of course all this is personal preference, but definitely think about those preferences before you buy. (I was in a two year contract with my provider and had to wait that whole time for another phone!)

I have the Blackberry Pearl. While I don't have the sync part figured out yet, I do LOVE the calendar feature. It has all of my appointments in it. It's so easy for the kids stuff. While at a doc appt, I just whip out my phone & put the next appt in the calendar. I'm just too absentminded to remember where I put the card to remember to put it on the family calendar at home. :)

Hello! As a pampered chef consultant, I can tell you that I absolutely love it! It is a versatile and high-quality product that makes cooking and meal prep so much easier. The tools are easy to use and the organizer/calendar feature is a game changer for staying on top of meal planning and scheduling. Overall, I highly recommend this investment for anyone who loves cooking and wants to make it more efficient and enjoyable. Thank you for considering pampered chef!

1. What is a PDA phone?

A PDA phone, also known as a personal digital assistant phone, is a type of mobile device that combines the features of a personal digital assistant (PDA) with those of a smartphone. It typically has a touchscreen display, internet connectivity, and the ability to run apps.

2. Who uses PDA phones?

PDA phones are used by a wide range of individuals, including business professionals, students, and anyone who needs to stay organized and connected on the go. They are particularly popular among people who need to manage their schedules, emails, and contacts while also having access to the internet and other productivity tools.

3. How is a PDA phone different from a regular smartphone?

A PDA phone typically has a larger screen and more advanced features compared to a regular smartphone. It also often includes a stylus for precise input, as well as additional software for tasks such as note-taking and document editing. However, many modern smartphones now have similar features and capabilities, blurring the line between PDA phones and regular smartphones.

4. What are the benefits of using a PDA phone?

PDA phones offer a variety of benefits, such as increased productivity and organization. They also allow for easier access to important information and communication tools while on the go. Additionally, many PDA phones have expandable storage options and the ability to install various apps, making them versatile and customizable devices.

5. Are PDA phones still relevant in today's technology landscape?

While the term "PDA phone" may not be as commonly used as it once was, the concept of a device that combines the features of a PDA and a smartphone is still relevant. Many modern smartphones have similar capabilities and can be considered PDA phones in some sense. However, there are still dedicated PDA phones available on the market, particularly for individuals who require more advanced organization and productivity tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pchockeymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lilamyw3