• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the 2008 Incentive Trip Destination with the Beach Boys!

In summary, the 2008 Incentive Trip for Pampered Chef consultants will be held in Cancun, Mexico from October 12th to October 17th, 2008. To qualify for the trip, consultants must meet certain sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef during the qualification period. Consultants are allowed to bring one guest, who must be 18 or older and pay for their own airfare and accommodations. The trip will include a variety of activities such as beach excursions, spa treatments, cooking classes, and team building exercises, as well as free time for relaxation and exploration.
Firegirl
Does Anyone know the destination?????

Just sing the most famous Beach Boys Song......

Good vibrations? :confused:

The cocamo song?? Dont know the name of it.

What is the first island that is named in Kokamo?

Bermuda ??

Bermuda Bahamas come on pretty mama

This is hilarious! You are getting closer...... oh and by the way, I =think that this is for the Cdn incentive trip only.

Aruba, Jamaica, ooo I wanna take ya....

Related to Discover the 2008 Incentive Trip Destination with the Beach Boys!

1. What is the location of the 2008 Incentive Trip?

The 2008 Incentive Trip for Pampered Chef consultants will be held in Cancun, Mexico.

2. When will the 2008 Incentive Trip take place?

The 2008 Incentive Trip will take place from October 12th to October 17th, 2008.

3. How can I qualify for the 2008 Incentive Trip?

To qualify for the 2008 Incentive Trip, you must achieve a certain level of sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef during the qualification period.

4. Can I bring a guest on the 2008 Incentive Trip?

Yes, you are allowed to bring one guest with you on the 2008 Incentive Trip. However, your guest must be at least 18 years old and pay for their own airfare and accommodations.

5. What activities will be included in the 2008 Incentive Trip?

The 2008 Incentive Trip will include a variety of activities such as beach excursions, spa treatments, cooking classes, and team building exercises. There will also be free time for you to explore the local area and relax on your own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefa
  • flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • footballchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies