• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Restyled Items and Price Increases in Our Latest Flyer!

In summary, the flyer features redesigned items, a list of price increases, and a link to the full newsletter.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I'm developing this flyer to feature restyled items... still playing with it. I think I'm going to move around the bottom a bit and include a list of price increases.... this is part of a larger "featurette" newsletter I'm doing on all the new stuff :)

Attachments

• 1753.pdf
    268.5 KB · Views: 708
Joy,
This looks GREAT !! Thank you for sharing !!

Great flyerThanks for sharing! It looks great. I like how you included some of the retiring items also. Have a great day! :D

Wonderful Job Joy! ;) I think you did a great job! Thanks as usual for sharing it with us, I know it takes a lot of time and energy!;) :D :D

Looks great!

Are you including these things in the Tasty Tidbits newsletter? I'm just wondering if I should wait to e-mail my distribution (I don't want anybody thinking I'm spamming them).

Thanks!

Your flyer is awesome!

Tasty Tidbits subscribers will receive the full flyer along with the regular newsletter (which I will hopefully have ready this weekend, but definitely by the 25th).

Thank you Joy for incuding these bonuses with our newsletters! You are the best!

www.tastytidbits.net

Excellent, Joy! Thank you.

I'm so glad I subscribed to Tasty Tidbits earlier this week!This is making my life so much easier, and will help me to grow my business, too!

Thanks!!Thanks so much for posting that flyer. It looks terrific!!!

Thank you! I just subscribed to the TastyTidBits newsletter. I can't wait to start getting them!

PampMomof3 said:
Wonderful Job Joy! ;) I think you did a great job! Thanks as usual for sharing it with us, I know it takes a lot of time and energy!;) :D :D

GREAT pic of the little ones Kristi....but I'm gonna miss the little orange saying Ma Ma Ma Ma;) ;) ;)

Ginger428 said:
GREAT pic of the little ones Kristi....but I'm gonna miss the little orange saying Ma Ma Ma Ma;) ;) ;)

Thanks Ginger! I'm going to miss my little orange too so no one steal it! I may have to change it back soon!;) I thought I would share a little more about me as well!:)

PampMomof3 said:
Thanks Ginger! I'm going to miss my little orange too so no one steal it! I may have to change it back soon!;) I thought I would share a little more about me as well!:)

Sharing is good....trying to get DH to take a half way decent pic of me, but the camera BROKE!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: ;) ;) ;)

Thanks for SharingHello,

I subscribed to Tasty Tidbits this month. I was very happy to receive the Fall Flash newsletter the other day. What an awesome tool to have for my August shows and to send to Sept. hosts. Thanks Joy!:)

Joy is the best! She is working full-time, doing PC, and running Tasty Tidbits! Joy- words can't express how you help my business and I appreciate it more than $2 a month!!

www.tastytidbits.net - monthly newsletters and tons of bonuses like the Fall Flash newsletter!

PampChefJoy said:
I'm developing this flyer to feature restyled items... still playing with it. I think I'm going to move around the bottom a bit and include a list of price increases.... this is part of a larger "featurette" newsletter I'm doing on all the new stuff :)
Joy,

This is an awesome flyer but you MUST change one error on it. You say that the new carafe is STAINLESS STEEL. It is not. It is "chrome plated" and has the feeling when touched of being plastic. Customers who are lead to believe that this products is stainless steel will be very upset when they receive their shiny plastic carafe!

Thank You!My next show is this Friday and I can't wait to show this flyer! Thank you so much for creating this...This will help obtain bookings for the Fall season. It looks great! :)

BethCooks4U said:
Joy,

This is an awesome flyer but you MUST change one error on it. You say that the new carafe is STAINLESS STEEL. It is not. It is "chrome plated" and has the feeling when touched of being plastic. Customers who are lead to believe that this products is stainless steel will be very upset when they receive their shiny plastic carafe!

I fixed it and uploaded to my website but didn't get a chance to repost it here. You can download it again from http://www.tastytidbits.net/augustflyers.htm

Looks great! THANK YOU!!

1. What is the Restyled Items Flyer?

The Restyled Items Flyer is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that features discounted prices on previously sold items that have been returned or gently used. These items have been inspected and approved by our quality control team and are in excellent condition.

2. How often does the Restyled Items Flyer come out?

The Restyled Items Flyer is released every quarter, so four times a year. It is usually available for a limited time, so be sure to check our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant to see when it will be available.

3. Can I return a Restyled Item if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, you can! Just like with any Pampered Chef product, we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely happy with your Restyled Item, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

4. Are the prices on the Restyled Items Flyer the same as the regular catalog?

No, the prices on the Restyled Items Flyer are discounted from the regular catalog prices. However, the availability of items may vary and may be limited, so we recommend purchasing them as soon as possible.

5. Can I host a party and earn rewards with Restyled Items?

Yes, you can! Restyled Items are eligible for party host rewards, just like any other Pampered Chef product. This is a great way to save even more money on already discounted items and earn free products for hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
toastnthekitchen
  • pamperedbecky
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies