• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Quality Logo Wear Beyond Merrill: A Personalized Option

In summary, "Logo Wear" is clothing and accessories featuring the Pampered Chef logo that can be purchased by both employees and customers. These items include t-shirts, aprons, hats, bags, and more in various sizes and colors. Unfortunately, customization options are not currently available. Logo Wear can be found and purchased on the official website or at select events, with more information available from local consultants.
PurpleAngel
Gold Member
Has anyone gotten logo wear from somewhere else other than Merrill?

I have a friend that can embroider shirts and was thinking of have her make up a couple for me.

You are not allowed to use the logo to make your own clothes. Sorry to say Merrill is the only choice for logo wear. Unless you buy from someone else here who is cleaning their closets. :)

You could have embroider something like YOUR KITCHEN CONSULTANT on it, but are NOT permitted to use the PC name, logo or tagline

Bummer....

What is "Logo Wear"?

"Logo Wear" refers to clothing and accessories that feature the Pampered Chef logo. This can include t-shirts, aprons, hats, and other items.

Can I purchase Logo Wear as a customer or is it only for employees?

Logo Wear is available for both employees and customers to purchase. It's a great way to show your support for the company and its products.

What types of items are available in Logo Wear?

We offer a variety of items in Logo Wear, including t-shirts, aprons, hats, bags, and more. You can also find items in different sizes and colors to suit your preferences.

Can I customize the Logo Wear items with my own name or message?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer customization options for Logo Wear items. However, we are always looking for ways to improve and expand our product offerings, so stay tuned for any updates!

Where can I find and purchase Logo Wear?

You can find and purchase Logo Wear on our official website or at select Pampered Chef events. You can also ask your local consultant for more information on how to purchase Logo Wear.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies