• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Pampered Chef Bamboo Cracker Tray on eBay s/s '09 - NIB

In summary, some people think that the "Pampered Chef" consultants are getting notified by HO when they post things with the word "Pampered Chef" in it. This notification supposedly happens so that the consultants can get scolded by HO. The people who think this say that it is brave to try anything like that because the punishments that can be given to you by HO are really awful. It is also sad how many people just don't do their research before buying something and end up paying a lot for it.
WLMcCoy
I'm not one to turn people in to HO.. I figure it's their business, not mine. But it never ceases to amaze me how brave people are!! I'm too chicken to try anything like that!

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-Pampered-Chef-Bamboo-Cracker-Tray-Not-yet-avail_W0QQitemZ220353738788QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item220353738788&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

I guess maybe they gave it to someone they thought would like it.. && that person saw the oppurtunity to make money... who knows!

WLMcCoy said:
I'm not one to turn people in to HO.. I figure it's their business, not mine. But it never ceases to amaze me how brave people are!! I'm too chicken to try anything like that!

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-Pampered-Chef-Bamboo-Cracker-Tray-Not-yet-avail_W0QQitemZ220353738788QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item220353738788&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

I guess maybe they gave it to someone they thought would like it.. && that person saw the oppurtunity to make money... who knows!

Yep, people are dumb! Makes me mad.

I got mine today and I am not giving it to anyone! I LOVE BAMBOO!

My director told me that HO has an 'arrangement' with E-bay. Somehow, when a consultant posts something with "Pampered Chef" listed, they get notified. if they are a consultant, they'll get contacted by HO.I don't know if this is true or not, but it would serve them right. :)
What's sad though, is how many times the buyers just don't do their homework and pay so MUCH for the product.

WLMcCoy said:
HO relies on consultants to help find violations. If you see eBay (or Craigslist) listings that are obviously consultants (such as Spring items listed now when customers don't have them yet), please send a link to [email protected].Note: corrected the email address at HO. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
esavvymom said:
My director told me that HO has an 'arrangement' with E-bay. Somehow, when a consultant posts something with "Pampered Chef" listed, they get notified. if they are a consultant, they'll get contacted by HO.

I don't know if this is true or not, but it would serve them right. :)
What's sad though, is how many times the buyers just don't do their homework and pay so MUCH for the product.

I'd love for this to be true!!!!

esavvymom said:
My director told me that HO has an 'arrangement' with E-bay. Somehow, when a consultant posts something with "Pampered Chef" listed, they get notified. if they are a consultant, they'll get contacted by HO.I don't know if this is true or not, but it would serve them right. :)
I doubt that is true! They rely on people reporting it and searches. I think that is a "scare factor" or misunderstanding by someone. There is a VERO program in place and since PC doesn't sell on E-bay, but why would E-bay use their resources to notify PC and not all the other major companies that have the same issues?E-bay ends the listings quickly when the company reports them under the VERO program (usually less than 2 hours), but HO still would have to know about it and the seller.

Last edited:
Good point Janet - eBay wouldn't be doing anything extra to minimize it's profits.

I'm sure HO will be busy next week with these....funny how they appear on the weekend when HO is closed. Do they end before HO opens on Monday morning too?

Some people think they are smart enough to beat the system. I'll go snoop at them tonight after DS goes to sleep and I have nothing better to do.

I just bumped the "If you find an EBay sale" thread, that has instructions for reporting eBay/Craigslist sales. It's a better use of effort to send the links to HO than to come here and complain about them.

chefann said:
HO relies on consultants to help find violations. If you see eBay (or Craigslist) listings that are obviously consultants (such as Spring items listed now when customers don't have them yet), please send a link to [email protected].

I tried reporting that FB thing I posted about yesterday, by the e-mail came back as undeliverable. I double checked and I entered that address right. Not sure why it didn't go through.

Darn- you're right. I typed it wrong. I'll correct my posts.

I did report this one

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/singingitmyway_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ
Talk about a violation

that last one posted is crazy! I hope someone reported it!

TerraOB83 said:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/singingitmyway_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ
Talk about a violation

I reported it.

I hope singingitmyway......gets to singingitnoway... LOL what a rule breaker!!!

gingertannery said:
I hope singingitmyway......gets to singingitnoway... LOL what a rule breaker!!!
Hopefully she is a consultant and HO will warn and/or terminate her.
If she is just a friend of a consultant, and refuses to out the consultant, there is nothing that HO can do.

What are the dimensions of the Discover Pampered Chef Bamboo Cracker Tray?

The dimensions of the tray are 16 inches long, 9 inches wide, and 1 inch high.

Is the tray dishwasher safe?

Yes, the tray is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

What materials is the tray made of?

The tray is made of sustainable bamboo, ensuring durability and eco-friendliness.

How many crackers can the tray hold?

The tray can hold up to 64 crackers, making it perfect for hosting parties or gatherings.

Is the tray new in box (NIB)?

Yes, the tray is new in box and has not been used.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • itsjustCarla
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • flemings99