• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Our Color Copy Discount at Office Max!

I have an all-in-one deskjet that works well...too cheap to buy a new one. :)I have an all-in-one deskjet that works well...too cheap to buy a new one. :)Thanks for the input everyone. I think I'll just stick with my current printer.Thanks for the input everyone.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Anyone know what our color copy discount rate is?

I was wondering this too.. I need to make some color copies and thought it may be cheaper to go and have them printed at OM.

I think it's about 50%. I just had some run off last week, but I forget how much it worked out to per copy. BTW- you can submit electronic files through the internet and pick them up at your local OM store. While there, ask for their direct email address. That's a little more reliable than sending them through the website (unless they never check their mail box).

chefann said:
I think it's about 50%. I just had some run off last week, but I forget how much it worked out to per copy.

BTW- you can submit electronic files through the internet and pick them up at your local OM store. While there, ask for their direct email address. That's a little more reliable than sending them through the website (unless they never check their mail box).

I was looking for this and couldn't find it...do I go through the regular website or CC?

Thanks for the info Ann.. I may just do that.

janetupnorth said:
I was looking for this and couldn't find it...do I go through the regular website or CC?
Just go through the regular website. You'll have to create an account. Then select "pick up and pay at store" which will allow you to present your PC discount card. (The link to send docs is on the left side of the main OM page.)The guy in the copy area at my OM knows me now, and gave me their email address and phone number, so I can email stuff over then call them to let them know to check the email. He also said that they can save things there if it's something we're likely to reprint in the future.

When I go to my Office Depot I pay .29 for color copy. I have the PC Office Depot card and it takes it off at the register. I think OM is .49

I think it's 29 cents...Just make sure you use that Retail Connect Card and it takes the discount at the very end. It's so nice to see that total drop WAY down!

Thanks guys!!!!

It's 3 cents a copy for black and I think like 35 cents for color ...

It is $0.03 for black and white single sided, $0.06 for black and white double sided and $0.29 single sided color. Definitely make sure you have your retail connect card and make sure you also keep your eyes on what they ring up as I have had many problems with our local OM and have had to e-mail directly to the gal at OM that PC works with to try and get it straightened out. Seems monthly pricing changes. I have written right on my card what the contracted pricing is per their corporate office and make sure that's what they ring up. Just a heads up, butit's DEFINITELY a GREAT deal!

Update: It rang up at $.39 single sided color instead of the usual $.49 last night.

Or just have your hubby buy you an awesome laser printer for your anniversary! ;)
The best anniversary gift I've gotten so far!

frozenchef said:
Or just have your hubby buy you an awesome laser printer for your anniversary! ;)

My DH bought us a color laser printer just before Christmas in 2006. Problem is, he didn't investigate how much toner cartridges were for the model he bought. We'd have to spend more than he spent on the printer in order to replace the 4 cartridges! Needless to say, we don't print in color at home and the printer is now a giant paperweight. :rolleyes:

That sounds like a big, heavy paperweight. It must be really windy at your house. LOL! ;)

frozenchef said:

I have an all-in-one deskjet that works well...too cheap to buy a new one. :)

chefann said:
My DH bought us a color laser printer just before Christmas in 2006. Problem is, he didn't investigate how much toner cartridges were for the model he bought. We'd have to spend more than he spent on the printer in order to replace the 4 cartridges! Needless to say, we don't print in color at home and the printer is now a giant paperweight. :rolleyes:

May I ask what you have? I'm looking at color lasers for our FD and was looking at cost of cart. in my analysis. I'd like your opinion on what model that was.

where do i get a pc discount card?

ChefAudrey said:
where do i get a pc discount card?

Off of consultants corner.

janetupnorth said:
May I ask what you have? I'm looking at color lasers for our FD and was looking at cost of cart. in my analysis. I'd like your opinion on what model that was.

It's a Lexmark C500. Lexmarks are notorious for having high toner costs, but DH didn't know that when he bought it. He spent less than $300 (it might have been less than $200, even) for the whole thing, and toner's going to run us between $350 and $400 because there's no generic.

I've had really excellent luck with my B/W HP laser printer. HP tends to have reasonable toner prices, and you can usually find refurbished or generic cartridges that will fit at a multitude of online retailers.

I went to Office Max looking for a Color Laser Printer. I bought a Samsung CLP-300 which retails at $279 but they had an instant rebate (that's right...no mailing!!!) and the cost to me was $110.00 plus tax!!! This was a about a month ago. I did the research on the toner, the number of pages I would get for color is 1100 and black and white is 2200. If I was paying .06 cents for black that is a cost of $132.00 and for the color if I was paying .39 it would be $429.00. The toner is $69 each but if you sign up for their MAX REWARDS you get coupons, gift cards, etc and it offsets the cost. PLUS this specific model is very compact. I LOVE MY LASER PRINTER!!! It is the best tax write off I've had!

1. What is the Quick Office Max Question feature?

The Quick Office Max Question feature is a tool on the Pampered Chef website that allows you to quickly and easily find answers to frequently asked questions about Office Max products.

2. How do I access the Quick Office Max Question feature?

To access the Quick Office Max Question feature, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Quick Office Max Question" tab. This will take you to a page where you can type in your question and find answers.

3. Can I ask my own question using this feature?

No, the Quick Office Max Question feature is designed to provide answers to commonly asked questions. If you have a specific question, we recommend reaching out to our customer service team for assistance.

4. Are the answers provided by Pampered Chef or Office Max?

The answers provided through the Quick Office Max Question feature are a combination of information from both Pampered Chef and Office Max. We work closely with Office Max to ensure the information is accurate and up-to-date.

5. Is the Quick Office Max Question feature available for all Office Max products?

Yes, the Quick Office Max Question feature is available for all Office Max products that are sold through Pampered Chef. If you have a question about a specific product that is not listed, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Morvin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • GourmetGirl