• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Independent Consultant Companies: Avon, Mary Kay, Tupperware & More

P
pamperedwendy
Ok, I have a kind of strange but I think fun question. I'm just wondering how many National Companies (or international) there are similar to our. By that I mean the have independent consultant who sell for them. I know of some Avon, Mary Kay, PartyLite, Premier Designs, Tupperware, Arbonne, Creative Memories, Usborne. What else??

I know of Beauti Control, Home and Garden, Lia Sophia Jewlery, Stampin Up, and Wildtree Herbs.
Leslie

Country Peddler, Home Interiors, Close to My Heart, Southern Living...

Cookie Lee Jewelry,A taste of Home, Tastefully Simple---I was at a fundraiser where they only had businesses like ours kind of---there were 32 of us-----now a few of those were people who made jewelry or candy from their home---but some I had never heard of:D

Also - Tupperware!

Discovery Toys. And here in Canada we have Epicure spices, and Norwex micro fiber clothes.

I've heard of a company called Watkins. I think they sell vanilla and flavorings like that.

I've heard of a company called Watkins. I think they sell vanilla and flavorings like that.

YikesThere's a huge list, and it seems to be growing every day...

Gabby Goodies (coffees, teas, gourmet snacks)
Swiss Colony (just heard about this...brand new co. less than 1 year old)
Celebrations by Lilian Vernon (remember their catalog?)

The trend that I've noticed is a lot of established companies deciding to jump on the Direct Selling band wagon while it's hot (like Swiss Colony and Lilian Vernon).

I've attached a document I found online while doing research on another company. It's got a ton information on there, and just about every company is listed (or so it seems).

Attachments

• Big Book of Direct Sales.pdf
    445.4 KB · Views: 2,327
Another OneLongaberger

Signature Home Styles, Home & Garden Party, & have to add the one hubby joined-Livinity-brand new based in my home town

I was a Fuller Brush representative 20 years ago.

I went from door to door and had home shows.

OK I have no idea why my above post was listed three times:eek:
Sorry everybody!

another onebig yellow box

Amway, Homemade Gourmet, Faith Jewelry

Athena's Delight Coffee

My friend sells Quixstar

Melaleuca, natural products. I tryed this but I didnt like all the products (unlike PC) so it went nowhere.

Congrats Nick! U Made Director, I'm Not Sure If You Remember Me Or Not, But U Really Helped Me When I Was First Learning Pp~~~

Hello, Again
Soothenrelax said:
Congrats Nick! U Made Director, I'm Not Sure If You Remember Me Or Not, But U Really Helped Me When I Was First Learning Pp~~~

Yup. Sure do...are you getting along with your computer?

Thanks for the congrats!

Taste of HomeHave any of you heard how this company is doing in their direct sales? There was just a big hype on them being competition and all and I have not heard a word since they launched - I think in the spring? Just curious!

Cindycooks said:
Have any of you heard how this company is doing in their direct sales? There was just a big hype on them being competition and all and I have not heard a word since they launched - I think in the spring? Just curious!

I was just talking to a friend of mine who used to sell PC - she just went to one of these parties, and she said that for one thing - their host program stinks! The most you get in free product is $15.00, and you can get their "host item of the month" for 60% off (you don't get to choose your discount item) she thought you may be able to get something for bookings from your show - but wasn't sure what. She also said that their gadgets were higher priced and not as nice as ours (and extremely heavy) oh - and that their big selling point for their gadgets was that they are made by TARGET!!! She wasn't really impressed - although she bought a small Trifle bowl because she had been looking for one and they had one. The friend she went with had been thinking of hosting a show, (oh - this is the reason she called me) but after going to the show, decided she would rather have a PC show with me! So I guess I like "Entertaining At Home" Host plan!

So, has anyone heard of Playful Palate? I'm thinking of becoming a rep with them because I think their items would work well with Pampered Chef.

Does anyone here sell for a gourmet food line, and incorporate their products with Pampered Chef?

Cheryl

There's Hen out here.....sells pottery....expensive pottery. A girl was thinking of doing PC with me that sells this,but she decided to stick with Hen because the comm. base rate is like 25%, show averages are 800.00 and she would only need to do one show a month to get the same as doing 2 or 3 with PC----I personally think she'd have an easier time getting PC bookings, but that didn't sway her...... another slipped through my fingers-- that's 3 with no recruit yet!

whiteyteresa said:
I was a Fuller Brush representative 20 years ago.

I went from door to door and had home shows.

I also sold Fuller Brush 20 years ago. I sold it for about 8 years, but stopped when they stopped having their bi weekly sales. They had great products.

1. How many national and international companies have independent consultants who sell for them?

There are a large number of national and international companies that have independent consultants who sell for them. Some well-known examples include Avon, Mary Kay, Tupperware, PartyLite, Premier Designs, Arbonne, Creative Memories, and Usborne. However, there are many more companies that also use this business model, such as Scentsy, Herbalife, Pampered Chef, and Younique.

2. What is the benefit of becoming an independent consultant for one of these companies?

Becoming an independent consultant for a company like Avon, Mary Kay, or Tupperware allows individuals to work on their own schedule and have control over their own business. They can also earn commission on their sales, receive discounts on products, and potentially earn bonuses for building a team of consultants.

3. Do these companies have any requirements for becoming an independent consultant?

Each company may have slightly different requirements, but generally, individuals must be of legal age and have a valid social security number or tax ID. They may also be required to purchase a starter kit or pay a small fee to join as a consultant.

4. Can independent consultants for these companies sell products online?

Yes, many of these companies allow their independent consultants to sell products online through their own websites or social media platforms. However, there may be specific guidelines and restrictions set by the company for online sales.

5. Are there any training or support programs available for independent consultants?

Most of these companies offer training and support programs for their independent consultants. This may include online training resources, in-person meetings or conferences, and mentorship programs. They may also have a support team available to answer any questions or provide guidance for running a successful business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
c00p
Replies
Views
amybee
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef