• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Festive Finds in Our Holiday Mini-Catalog | Pampered Chef

In summary, the holiday mini-catalog is up on Consultant's Corner! There's a link from the main page, or you can just click below:https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/holiday_catalog_07.pdfThis is available to purchase on Oct 1 right??Just looked at it! It's beautiful!!!I just checked it out, and LOVE IT!
This is available to purchase on Oct 1 right??

Just looked at it! It's beautiful!!!

I just checked it out, and LOVE IT!

chefheidi2003 said:
This is available to purchase on Oct 1 right??
That's right! October 1 on a Supply order for $3 for 25 - FP58

BethCooks4U said:
That's right! October 1 on a Supply order for $3 for 25 - FP58

That is what I thought...Thank you.

WOW, that is a wonderful looking catalog with a lot of great looking ideas!!

Sure is pretty... give me some more ideas for the vendor fair this weekend;)

This is the BEST holiday catalog we have ever had! I love the decorating and recipe ideas!!!

I love that there's more than one recipe/gift idea! :) And LOTS of great pics of the products in use, not just the basic "this is what it looks like" catalog pics.
Another big "Wa-hoo!" for HO!

It's gorgeous! HO really outdid themselves with this one!
I wonder - will they be putting them in show orders again like they did last year?

dannyzmom said:
It's gorgeous! HO really outdid themselves with this one!
I wonder - will they be putting them in show orders again like they did last year?

I was wondering that too, Carolyn!

Ok I am going to say this and there is a good posibility that there are a lot of people on here who disagree and that is ok but here it is anyway...the only problem that I have with this it, that all of the beautiful gifts that she puts together are too expensive...the gift in the batter bowl is like $95.00 of something close to that, I don't spend that much on anyone except for my mom. Other than that I like the mini and I am going to buy some to use at my stop and shop in oct. I am using the new season mini as invititations to it for my contacts but I would like to get enough minis that I can give them out to everyone there.

Heidi- I know what you mean about the gift suggestions being high. But it's easier for customers to take something off a pre-packaged suggestion than to think of their own (generally). I thought that the "coffee lover's set" was outrageous - but it does get people thinking creatively about combining our products. :)

Well I am thinking that for my stop and shop I might put together some gift sets and take some pics to give some people some ideas.

Some of the decorating tips are online at CC......some really pretty simple things to do with SA pieces.......and they are also shown already done in the holiday mini. I LOVE the candles with the ribbon and ornaments in the rectangle SA!
And the Trifle Bowl! It makes people think "out of the box" about the trifle bowl, and adds value to it - when they see so many ways they can use it besides just a trifle!

I love the ideas. Yes, some are expensive gifts, but I agree they are designed to have people think outside of the box. What a great idea to even take a coffee cup and attach the chocolate coated spoons to it. Inexpensive, but inspired from the catalog.

I really like this holiday mini too! Those pretzel wreaths are very cute. I was going to order a bunch of new season mini catalogs for my Taste of Home cooking school I'm doing at the beginning of November. But now I think I'll get these instead--might book some holiday shows or get holiday orders from it!

Ditto the above--I love it too!

I agree
chefheidi2003 said:
Ok I am going to say this and there is a good posibility that there are a lot of people on here who disagree and that is ok but here it is anyway...the only problem that I have with this it, that all of the beautiful gifts that she puts together are too expensive...the gift in the batter bowl is like $95.00 of something close to that, I don't spend that much on anyone except for my mom. Other than that I like the mini and I am going to buy some to use at my stop and shop in oct. I am using the new season mini as invititations to it for my contacts but I would like to get enough minis that I can give them out to everyone there.

I agree Heidi which is why I make up my own packages starting at $25 all the way up hundreds of dollars!! I am going to put some packages together and have my husband drop some flyers off for me at a local golf course in our neighborhood. I hope I can advertise! I really try to do the "Holiday Packages" idea to help those who are creatively impaired!! LOL
I get lots of orders and compliments on the great packages I offer. You should try it too, because I would only order something that expensive for both sets of parents too!!

Debbie :D

November is a great time to promote gift packages with SA pieces - since so many are on sale!
Small Bowls, Small Bowl Caddy, some dip mix, and small bamboo spoon set, all tied up with a bow...what a great gift idea for just about anyone!

HO has also announced the dates for guaranteed Christmas delivery:

Dec 15 submissions (midnight central time) for delivery by Dec. 22.
Dec. 14 -> 21
Dec. 13 -> 20
Dec. 12 -> 19
Dec. 11 -> 18

Online orders submitted by 3pm Central on Dec. 22nd are guaranteed by Dec. 24th (additional charges apply for expediated shipping).

Hannukah - Nov. 24 for delivery by Dec. 1

HO will be closed from Dec. 22 at 5pm until Dec. 26.

1. What is included in the Holiday Mini-Catalog?

The Holiday Mini-Catalog features a variety of festive and seasonal kitchen tools, gadgets, and cookware that are perfect for holiday cooking and entertaining. This includes exclusive new products as well as popular favorites from our main catalog.

2. Can I still order items from the main catalog in addition to the Holiday Mini-Catalog?

Yes, you can! The Holiday Mini-Catalog is meant to supplement our main catalog, so you can still order any items from our main catalog in addition to the festive finds in our Holiday Mini-Catalog.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions in the Holiday Mini-Catalog?

Yes, there are! Our Holiday Mini-Catalog features exclusive deals and promotions on select products, as well as bundle deals to help you save even more. Be sure to check out the "Deals and Promotions" section in the catalog to see all the special offers.

4. How long will the Holiday Mini-Catalog be available?

The Holiday Mini-Catalog is available from October through December, while supplies last. After that, the products may no longer be available, so be sure to order early to ensure you get the items you want.

5. Can I host a party using the products from the Holiday Mini-Catalog?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to get your hands on some of these festive finds for free or at a discounted price. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party and earn rewards for your holiday shopping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bakinwithbacon
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Jen1409