• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Entertaining Inspiration with TOH Magazine's April/May Issue

In summary, the magazine has a tall bowl with cookies in it on page 5. The dish may be a hurricane candle holder, but it is difficult to tell from the picture. There are recipes for strawberry cheesecake trifle and other dishes in the magazine. The magazine is free to subscribers through Dial America, but the regular price is $23.94. There is a 2-year subscription for $12.99 in the magazine.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
just sat down to look at my April/ May issue TOH magazine. They ahev a tall bowl on page 5 with cookies in it. I'm thinking Trifle bowl as a "cookie jar" on a dessert table. you can't really tell from the picture what type of dish it is. It may be a hurricane candle holder.
The magazine is full of the taste of home entertaining products this time.

That is a great idea. I just looked at my taste of home magazine and it looks similar to the trifle bowl. Don't you just love this magazine?

They also had a strawberry cheesecake trifle recipe in that little magazine that came with the big magazine. I love that magazine!!!! Did you ever sign up on kraft.com for that free book that they send....about every 2 or 3 months? It's got great recipes in it too!

How much are their subscriptions now a days. I used to subscribe to it centuries ago.

I use to subscribe to them and Quick Cooking.

I do my sbscriptions through Dial America which raises money for different organizations like MADD.

Kraft foods magazine is free...go to the kraft.com and you can sign up for them to send it to you...that' show I got mine. Then for the TOH...... I just got my new one today and there was a renewal slip in it....the normal costs was $23.94 and the renewal was 17% off of that. $19.98. Not bad for all the great recipes! THen tere was a card inside it for a 2 year subscription for only $12.99! That's a steal! I bet you could just go to their website and check it out though! I love to find that little needle in the magazine! I guess I'm addicted to that part of it! It's the little things in life!!!!

Related to Discover Entertaining Inspiration with TOH Magazine's April/May Issue

1. What is Taste of Home Magazine?

Taste of Home Magazine is a popular cooking and food magazine that features recipes, cooking tips, and entertaining ideas from real home cooks.

2. How often is Taste of Home Magazine published?

Taste of Home Magazine is published 6 times per year, with a new issue released every other month.

3. Can I submit my own recipes to Taste of Home Magazine?

Yes, Taste of Home Magazine welcomes submissions from readers. You can submit your recipes online or by mail, and if your recipe is chosen for publication, you will receive a cash prize.

4. Is Taste of Home Magazine only for experienced cooks?

No, Taste of Home Magazine is for anyone who loves to cook or bake, regardless of their skill level. The magazine features a variety of recipes ranging from easy to more advanced, and also includes helpful tips and techniques for all levels of cooks.

5. Are there any digital versions of Taste of Home Magazine available?

Yes, you can access Taste of Home Magazine digitally through the Taste of Home website or through the digital edition on various platforms such as Apple Newsstand, Google Play, and Amazon Kindle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcwarr
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
Back