• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Doris Christopher and the University of Illinois in this TV commercial

In summary, "Did You See?" is a feature on Pampered Chef's website for browsing and shopping new products. New products are added every week on Wednesdays. While you cannot purchase products directly from "Did You See?", you can click on the product to be redirected to the product page on the website. Exclusive products that are not available anywhere else can often be found on "Did You See?", but they may have limited quantities and sell out quickly. This feature is available in all countries where Pampered Chef operates, but product availability and release dates may vary by country.
ChefEileen
Gold Member
My husband was flipping through the channels and stopped at the Illinois game and there was a commercial about Doris Christopher. I just caught part of it, but it showed her and then went to a picture of the University of Illinois.

If someone else saw it, can you fill in the blanks?

How Cool! Wish I had seen it!

Me too, but I'd have no reason to watch an Illinois game. Well maybe to watch the other team. No offense, just bummed I won't ever see this commercial.

Tammy

Probably has somehting to do with the Family Resiliency Program that she funded.

Hi there! I saw the same commercial and I'm happy to fill you in on the details. Doris Christopher is the founder of Pampered Chef, a company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. She is also a proud alumna of the University of Illinois. The commercial likely highlighted her success as a businesswoman and her ties to the university. If you're interested in learning more about Pampered Chef products, I would be happy to connect with you and share some of my favorite items. Have a great day!

1. What is "Did You See?"

"Did You See?" is a feature on Pampered Chef's website where you can browse and shop for new products that have recently been released.

2. How often are new products added to "Did You See?"

New products are added to "Did You See?" every week, typically on Wednesdays.

3. Can I purchase products directly from "Did You See?"

No, "Did You See?" is for browsing and previewing new products only. To make a purchase, you will need to click on the product and be redirected to the product page on our website.

4. Can I find exclusive products on "Did You See?"

Yes, "Did You See?" often features exclusive products that are not available anywhere else. These products may have limited quantities and sell out quickly, so be sure to check back regularly.

5. Is "Did You See?" available in all countries?

Yes, "Did You See?" is available in all countries where Pampered Chef operates. However, please note that product availability and release dates may vary by country.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kdangel518
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Get_Pampered